GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

How to close down account ?

Does any one know how to delete your account on here. Think I sold my car today and I just want to close down my account ?
  2. M

Interior trim ideas please

Need some inspiration and ideas on what I could do with this part of the interior trim as it is beginning to look tired. ideally something subtle and a kind of OEM look but I would like to see any of use that have wrapped or painted this part. I was thinking gloss black or gloss gun metal but...
  3. M

Thinking of selling up (R32 time) possibly

I have done this with every car I have owned ! Now that I have it exactly the way I want I'm bored and want something new :mad0259: I have a real hankering for a mk5 MANUAL R32 just to make all you American boys jealous :biggrin: If I'm honest when I set out to get a mk5 I always wanted an R...
  4. M

Part numbers wanted. Help

I am looking for some help. I need to find the part numbers for the parts marked red in the picture. Thanks
  5. M

Noise when revving is this normal ?

Can use have a look at this video. The noise I can hear is a low pitched whine juts after I rev the engine you can here it most around 0.6-0.7 it is quite subtle though. The car still drives great and pulls strong I only noticed this noise when I got someone to rev/drive my car with me...
  6. M

Thoughts on this setup

I know a lot of people don't like the black monzas I to have my doubts but I found this pic and think they look great here on the TR. ideally I would have them re diamond cut but just can't justify the cost when I know they will just corrode again. I have left mines as they are for as long as...
  7. M

Not overly impressed with stage 1

I recently went stage 1 and don't get me wrong the car does have some extra umph about it in especially in 1-2 gear but I wouldn't say it was massive difference. I have saw people writing on this about big difference and think I was expecting it to be like a different car kind of fast. The...
  8. M

Service question. What should I be changing yearly

2005 Mkv GTI DSG 84k miles Basically as the title says. Coming up for a year since I had my car serviced and I'm wondering what to change ? I have only done 4k miles in the past year so not a lot I'm thinking ▪Oil and filter change ▪Fuel Filter ▪Air filter I would like todo the dsg fluid...
  9. M

Stage 2 Gti or R32

I've been thinking of this for a while my car performance wise is completely stock but I was thinking of getting a stage 1 remap and the at some point onto stage 2. But obviously this will not be cheap and my question is would I be better putting the money away for an r32 ? The only good points...
  10. M

Oil level question ?

I had a lot going on and had not checked my oil for a while. I checked it today and it was just above MIN. This is the lowest I've ever let it go. No lights came on or anything but should I be worried or do I have to check anything ie cam follower I just changed the cam follower 2k miles ago I...
  11. M

Show me your exhaust tips on r32 rear bumper

I have got my r32 rear valance fitted and I am looking for some inspiration/ ideas on what exhaust tip style to choose. I'm getting my exhaust done on Saturday so fire away. This is the one I think I may go with but not sure if it will look to much ? Would love to see some more examples...
  12. M

MK5 REAR BOOT BADGE MINT CONDITION UK

I am selling a mk 5 boot handle that is in great condition no white worm and guaranteed never to get it I am selling this item for £60 however I will buy your old badge off you for £20 I am in Glasgow and ideally it would have to be pick up only.
  13. M

FOR SALE MK5 Rear boot handle/badge GLASGOW

I am selling a mk 5 boot handle that is in great condition no white worm and guaranteed never to get it I am selling this item for £60 however I will buy your old badge off you for £20 I am in Glasgow and ideally it would have to be pick up only