GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS: 2009 GTI 2 door Tornado red on Interlagos 6-speed $17k obo SEPA

click link for more info http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5826568-FS-2009-GTI-2-door-Tornado-red-on-Interlagos-6-speed-17k-obo-SEPA
  2. M

anyone in here a VW/Audi mechanic?

thinking about applying for technician jobs at some VW/Audi dealers when I move. Just want to get some real-world input on how you like it.
  3. M

how many members in west chester here?>

ill be moving there in june and wanted to see if anyone would be down for a meet and greet?
  4. M

feeler: PA 2009 GTI tornado red on interlagos 44k 6-speed coupe

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5632697-FEELER-2009-GTI-6-speed-2-door-tornado-red-interlagos-looking-for-offers click link, located near scranton, pa cheers!
  5. M

any TSI guys in PA want to swap parts?

im trying to track down my p0171 code and was wondering if someone wanted to swap a MAF to see if that would fix my issue.
  6. M

anyone go from GTI to rabbit?

im thinking about trading my 2009 GTI in since ill be moving in august and want something that will be a little cheaper every month. I was wondering how the rabbit compares to the GTI? Obviously its not as powerful and not as many features but what else?
  7. M

WTT: my huffs for your 18 inch wheels

looking to trade my huffas for something gunmetal or black. must be 18 inch. im keeping the tires off my huffs so i just want the wheels. lets see what you have
  8. M

TSI cutting out under hard acceleration

just recently my car has been cutting out under hard acceleration around 4k. my car has unitronic stage 1 software and just started doing this. anyone have similar issues? no CEL either
  9. M

so who has unitronic stage 1+?

im getting a tune as an xmas gift and was wondering if the 1+ is worth the extra over the stage 1? also, has anyone had any problems after gettign a stage 1 tune? do i need to upgrade my dv or am i ok?
  10. M

question for revo 1 stage 1 tsi owners

thinking about getting at tune for xmas and was wondering if anyone has had the revo software done on their cars. loooking for feedback, any issues? i know everyone will say go apr, unitronic or whoever but to me they are all basically the same for stage 1.
  11. M

FS: 2009 GTI 2dr. 6sp. TR on interlagos, asking $18,500

click on link for details. http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5519230-FS-FT-2009-GTI-tornado-red-on-interlagos-6-speed-in-NEPA
  12. M

injectors shot at 40k?

took my car in to get a check engine light diagnosed that would come on then shut off after about 2 days by itself. they diagnosed it and recommend replacing the fuel injectors. apparently vw doesnt cover this under their powertrain warranty:mad: dealer quoted me $1200 for parts and labor. i...
  13. M

which type of DV is stock on a TSI?

thinking about getting a tune soon and was wondering if my stock DV will be ok
  14. M

WTB: rear bumper in tornado red

looking for a complete assembly. i live in PA. willing to travel for pickup
  15. M

wtb: rear lower valance

looking for a stock one. located in PA.
  16. M

p0171 system lean on tsi egnine

well my check engine light came on yesterday and scanned it. p0171 system lean bank 1 was stored,. i didnt clear it but the check engine light turned off today. this was the second time this has happened. the car is not not running rough or anything and theres no hesitation under load. the car...
  17. M

question for guys with the MKV bentley manual

does it cover the TSI engine or just the FSI engine?
  18. M

place to get a good deal on a bumper?

some asshat backed into my car today and didnt leave a note. now i have a big dent in my rear bumper. i have been looking online but cant find an oem one. atleast i have a reason to get my lowers painted now.
  19. M

synthetic diesel 5w-40?

anyone running diesel oil in their car? i noticed its a lot cheaper and easier to find in a 5 quart container
  20. M

american horror story

so who has been following this show? i have been watching since the first episode and it keeps getting better