GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. whiterabbit

Fahrenheit GTI

I have 4 of them allocated to me. anyone interested?
  2. whiterabbit

FS: FAST ACTION FIGURE

STILL IN BOX! PM ME OFFERS
  3. whiterabbit

hey VW how about adding a packe 3?

it would be cool to have a package 3 for the GTI: power seats rain senstive wipers auto headlights :drool: :cry:
  4. whiterabbit

MKIV R32 OEM short shifter

I had one installed on my MKIV GLI and it was much better than the stock set up. I am told that the MKV uses the same tranny as the MKIV GLI/GTI 20th AE/ R32. so in theory I should be able to use the same short shifter. has anyone done this? what do you think?
  5. whiterabbit

did you know?

for those of you who went with a VW lease or a drivers option and have since chance their minds and want just a regular loan on their car it is possible to do that. you can "refinance" your car and quite possible lower your payment, even put money down on it! it is like getting a chance to do...
  6. whiterabbit

HOt MKV

7. whiterabbit

FS: sprint ppc 6700 smart phone

brand new!!! I broke my old one and sprint is sending me a new PPC6700 if anyone is interested in abuying a new PPC6700 at reduced price let me know $280 OBO A built-in PowerPoint viewer Charts in Mobile Excel Pictures with your contacts Customized ringtones for contacts Persistent storage (no...
  8. whiterabbit

fs: canon 20D priced to move!

FS: Canon EOS 20D + BATTERY GRIP + 2 BATTERIES + Quantaray 28-90MM GOT A TICKET AND NEED MONEY FAST!!!!! 900 SHIPPED TAKES IT
  9. whiterabbit

FS: GTI /fast dealer trilon and rabbit crosing sing

total of six pieces. the Rabbit crossing sing is also for sale. Low ballers need not apply this is rare collectable stuff. but I need money to pay bills so if you have a nice offer let me know
  10. whiterabbit

FS: FAST doll

still in box. lets see who wants it
  11. whiterabbit

I got it!!!

first act guitar promo in, old stuff goes to my garage :thumbup:
  12. whiterabbit

brake disc wiping: are you aware of this feature?

most salesman dont mention this to people so here it goes: "Brake Disc Wiping" increases the efficiency of braking when it is raining heavily. Unbeknown to the driver, the brake pads are briefly brought into contact with the brake discs at set intervals, preventing a film of moisture from...
  13. whiterabbit

FS: 18" "hufs"

with tires and 10MM H&R spacer and bolts $1,100 plus shipping and paypal fees OBO wheels are in like new condition except for 1 wheels that has a very small scrath on it. tires have 59% thread on them.
  14. whiterabbit

FS: Neuspeed sport springs NEVER INSTALLED!!

These are brand new still in the box, I was going to use them for a project at work and it got shut down at the last minute. $190 shipped via FEDEX!!! :eek:
  15. whiterabbit

FS: H&R sport springs for MKV GTI

used for 3 months or so. $160 shipped
  16. whiterabbit

Finally got to see what laser blue looks like

and I love it! picture Jazz blue but metalic :drool:
  17. whiterabbit

New leather seats thanks to VW

VW replaced my driver seat becuase of wear on the leather side boldster (sp) :thumbsup: