Fahrenheit GTI

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
u got pics...and the cost

Neon Guy

Tin Can Racer
Car(s)
1998 SPEC Neon
Just a guess.... but I'd say they are going to be atleast $29K.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
yea a lil to steep for my wallet....and i dont like the color they should have made it in Jazz Blue or DBP that would have been crazy

Neon Guy

Tin Can Racer
Car(s)
1998 SPEC Neon
yea a lil to steep for my wallet....and i dont like the color they should have made it in Jazz Blue or DBP that would have been crazy

I didn't like the color at first... but now it's growing on me.

Add the fact that only 1200 are going to be produced... and it gives the dealers a reason to make some profit.

binky

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Mazda MX-5
Yeah we're getting 3 of them. For some reason, I don't think they are going to be too "hot". Nowadays, everyone wants a base model GTI in cali.

whiterabbit

Touring Car Champion
From VW

The Fahrenheit GTI introduces a unique, energetic exterior color – Fahrenheit orange – to this sporty, high performance hatchback. Each of these 1,200 models will come with a Fahrenheit badge and its unique limited edition number on a three-spoke perforated leather steering wheel, adding to the car’s individuality. This special edition offers European sport tuned suspension; 18-inch “Charleston” alloy wheels; “Fahrenheit” badging; heated leather sports seats; a sunroof; orange interior trim; orange stitching on the floor mats, DSG® boot, brake handle and steering wheel; and optional Sirius Satellite Radio. This special edition model is $27,665.

whiterabbit

Touring Car Champion
u got pics...and the cost

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
they should have added the votex kit, open foglight grills, a sunroof, and some bbs's

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
No shit!! I'm surprised that dealers here are getting them. I thought I had heard that they were all spoken for (pre-bought) before they were even built. Maybe that was the UK 30th anny though?

EDIT: It DOES have a sunroof, just not visible or included in that P chop.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
koo i wonder if a dealer in the NE will get 'em
'

thomaschh

Banned
sorry but that color is :barf: ... what the hell was VW thinking? my 2.2c

I think it's just that picture. All of the other pics I've seen look more like this. I'm still not a fan, but it's better...