Touring Car Champion
it would be cool to have a package 3 for the GTI:

power seats
rain senstive wipers
auto headlights

:drool: :cry:

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
doesn't pk3 also include homelink, parktronic, and autodimming rear view?

h2opmpr

Old Dubber with a new Dub
Car(s)
07 2 Door GTI DSG
I really miss the auto dimming rear view mirror. My freakin Mk4 had it. At least you can add it with a little DYI. I also miss my auto windshield wipers as well. Power seats are not a big deal to me. Once i set my seat it never moves. I would like power folding side mirrors though.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
Shit, my package 3 would be this:

Tire Pressure Sensor
LSD
50 hp more (reflash and obviously at the crank, not at the wheels)
Parking Assist
Rain sensitive wipers

Now that's something I'd pony up cash for...

lsd is all i need.

BMWDavid

Drag Racing Champion
My R32 had the rain sensing wipers and auto dim mirrors. So glad my GTI does not have them.

The wipers on my R32 could never decide what to do no matter how I adjusted them. The manual adjustment on the GTI works like a charm.

The auto dim mirrors never dim when you want them and don't seem to get dark enough. Give me manual dim mirrors anytime.

David

PS-For a package 3 how about a killer sound system and I would like power seats as well. That is about it. Our GTI's are pretty close to perfection now and when you factor in the price they are a great value in a small high tech German automobile.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
For a package 3 how about a killer sound system and I would like power seats as well. That is about it. Our GTI's are pretty close to perfection now and when you factor in the price they are a great value in a small high tech German automobile.

they really are, Pkg2 even at msrp is a lot of car for the money when comparing to somewhat similar sized cars like the 3 series, or even an A4...and it's more fun :thumbsup:

and when you get a Pkg2 for 23000 OTD, then its just a steal :headbang: