GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

F.s. Oem Ed 30 knob/boot/E-brake

Keep it oem player. Buy the best. Oem edition 30 knob/boot/e brake handle. Purchase Separately Knob/boot. 200 shipped e brake 50.00 shipped "Combo meal deal" 233.00 shipped (conus) Be the best. Leave the rest. Grab my knob for a great deal. PayPal only. God. Love. America. :cool:
  2. V

F.S. O.E.M. V.W. Karthom wheels (no rubber)

Oem VW karthoms off of my daily. Typical scratches from routine use. Pics coming shortly. Decent starter set and with some tlc could be mint. No serious curbage. 600 O.B.O. (price drop!) Shoot me offers! Will ship at buyers expense. (Conus)
  3. V

F.S. AWE Tuning R32 Style GTI cat back/OEM R32 Dark Tails

For sale Last item. Price drop!! OEM R32 darkend tails. Great condition. 150.00 shipped Text 6108441607 for immediate response and pics. Sorry I'm old and stupid when it comes to posting pics. PayPal only and thank you for the interest.
  4. V

F.S. OEM MK6 GTI shift knob/boot

Selling an OEM mk6 gti shift knob assembly. Upgraded to the ED30 setup. Only imperfection is a small knick in the chrome. Otherwise perfect. Get that updated red stitch look for 1/2 the cost. 150 shipped in Conus. Paypal only. PM for quick pics. Will post up later. Thanks.
  5. V

kw v1 install question!

When installing the kw v1s does the tab at the bottom of the strut need to be completely in the knuckle? I can only seem to get it halfway in. I am using the strut spreader bit and the shock body will not go any lower. The shock is all the way through the knuckle, Im just concerned about the...
  6. V

AWE Tuning

Just ordered the awe-tuning CCB intake. I talked to John in the V.W. Sales/tech department. He was very knowledgable and provided me with great feedback on my build. It is rare to find a business comprised of knowledgable individuals. Im so used to working with "distributors" who do not know the...
  7. V

Stage 2 vs. 2007ish Mustang gt

Last night I was coming home from work and pulled up to this black Mustang gt. It was the model before the current gen. From a dig he got a nice jump on me but as I rowed through the gears I reeled him in. By fourth I had made up all the distance I had lost from a poor launch/reaction time. We...
  8. V

ange/mikel@forge/forge staff

I have bought several things from angel/forge and have been very satisfied. Once my order was placed, I recieved a call from mike@forge to confirm my order and discuss the specifics of delivery. I am very picky when Im dropping significant coin for an item. My expectations were fulfilled and I...
  9. V

Forge Twintercooler Review /Install/Impresssions

I would like to share my experience with everyone and give some insight/feedback to anyone debating on doing an intercooler install or purchasing the forge twintercooler. My experience thus far. I recieved the beautiful twintercooler yesterday. The box was packed properly with the intercooler...
  10. V

My stage 2 review.

Well 48 hrs ago I went revo stage 2 on my 2006 gti 6 speed. I am using the base tune as the weather is seriously hot right now. I had debated on apr or or revo for some time. I chose revo due to the inflated prices of apr products and the lack of flexibility in turbo selection and add on parts...
  11. V

MAF issues.

I wanted to share some problems I have had te last couple of days. My 06 gti would run fine until about 4k and would suddenly cut out all power. I scanned the car with no results. Unplugged the MAF and the problems were gone. So 200 dollars later my new MAF is in and she runs great again. Scared...
  12. V

VW convert-- from b6 a4 to mark 5 gti

Hey guys. Just got my mark 5 GTI this week and I absolutely love it. Totally different from my audi a4. Just a couple of questions. Who has the best intake and diverter valve for the gti. I want abnoxious sound but quality components. I searched but found a lot of dated data. I know there are...