GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 vs. 2007ish Mustang gt

VWconvert

ozone killer..
Car(s)
06 gti
Last night I was coming home from work and pulled up to this black Mustang gt. It was the model before the current gen. From a dig he got a nice jump on me but as I rowed through the gears I reeled him in. By fourth I had made up all the distance I had lost from a poor launch/reaction time. We finished at about dead even as we shut them down. I was surprised I could run with the gt in the upper . He had a hellish exhaust and it sounded really good. I get more impressed with this car everyday. If I could drive I think this would have been a definitive victory.

RICK_DIZZLE

Banned
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
Nice...I ran into my bud at the light with a 09. I destroyed him @ the start...but he caught me @ 60mph and pulled. Bone stock auto mustang. God I hate heat soak. Got the IC installed and he is now my bitch.

VWconvert

ozone killer..
Car(s)
06 gti
Yeah after I installed the twintercooler I noticed how much power I was losing due to
heat soak. It seems the car pulls harder at the top of the rpm also.

RICK_DIZZLE

Banned
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
Yes...This then made me realize that my turbo MUST be asian. It is not very big.

krayzie089

Ready to race!

Attachments

• polka-dot-big-tits-asian-honey.jpg
    polka-dot-big-tits-asian-honey.jpg
    401.6 KB · Views: 528

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Goodness seeing that Asian pic makes me wanna go back overseas. Nice kill op

posted with my phone

neo1985

singing rabbit
Car(s)
gti mk5
i did the same on the way home the other day. roll from 60... shut it down around 120.. dead even... i think it was the s197 GT model too.. btw.. it was blk... with smoked headlights