GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forge Twintercooler Review /Install/Impresssions

VWconvert

ozone killer..
Car(s)
06 gti
I would like to share my experience with everyone and give some insight/feedback to anyone debating on doing an intercooler install or purchasing the forge twintercooler.
My experience thus far.

I recieved the beautiful twintercooler yesterday. The box was packed properly with the intercooler, red pipes and associated hardware. I was most surprised to see that an actual booklet with instructions was enclosed and that I did not have to go online and down load a PDF. (This was a first. Both my intake,downpipe and catch can from two seperate companies did not have instructions. Great products but no literature. How much does paper cost?)

Install: phase I. Bumper removal
I have removed the bumper and will install the intercooler core and plumbing later today. The bumper was easy to remove. If you should ever have to remove the bumper, look up forges instructions. They break it down very nicely and it makes the process that much easier. There are alot of screws so make sure you have a magnetic tray to house them while the bumper is off the car. It took 20 minutes to remove the bumper for the first time so I figure the entire install will be done in under an hour and a half. I will post up my results later on. But so far Im very pleased with the progress/product. It should be a hot one today (93F) so lets see what you got FORGE! To be continued...:fighting0030: