GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

So I got new tires yesterday and...

When I woke up this morning to go to work, it was dead flat. I checked all of them yesterday and made sure they were the right pressure. Felt fine driving home. They did forget to put back on my valve stem cap, but I dont think it would leak that fast though. I'm not sure if its a tire defect...
  2. B

Anyone with gold rims?

So I need some new tires on my car and I was thinking of putting on some new shoes as well while im at it. I've search some wheel websites and cant seem to find any 18" gold or bronze rims. I was looking for something similar to the gold rims you see mostly on subies. I'm looking to pay around...
  3. B

WTB: Driver left vent

I need to replace my awe vent boost gauge and I lost some pieces on my stock vent gauge. I just need the portion of the vent gauge that sits inside the vent holder. I know some of you have your stock vent sitting around in a box so if one of yall doesnt mind sending me that one ill pay shipping. TIA
  4. B

Issue... need help.

Ok before you flame, I have search but couldnt find the same issues that were happening to my car. First my car is completely stock. I got my car back from the dealership friday because the throttle body wasnt opening fully. So after i picked it up, car ran fine and smooth. The next day I...
  5. B

Engine problems.

So Today was a bad day. I came back from my vacation and right when I started up my car my power steering red light came on with three beeps. It went off after I turned the car off for a bit. But then I tried to drive it again later that day. So im out for a drive and the power steering light...
  6. B

lamin-x dealers?

So, I want to buy some yellow lamin-x for my foglight covers. I looked on the internet for it and they only sell a 1'x15' roll for 100 dollars... im not looking for that much. Is there anywhere near waco that can sell it for smaller bundles?
  7. B

Peak Boost Problem

So i've been reading and I keep getting mixed results on peak boost. I need a confirmation on some numbers. When I first installed my boost gauge my peak boost was around 10-11 psi. I found that a bit strange because I remember reading that peak boost for a stock GLI is around 14-15psi. I...
  8. B

Ferrari show

Anyone watching this ferrari show on national geography? I want one :cry:
  9. B

awe boost gauge

Im in the market for the awe boost gauge and on their website they have a boost hose. Ive search all the DIY installing this gauge and I dont see anyone using this. So im guessing that this hose isnt required and that the hose in our engine is sufficient enough. Does this new boost hose give a...
  10. B

Central Texas shops

With the summer sale of apr's ecu upgrade i've been looking around Austin/Dallas apr dealers so that I could give my GLI some pow. I live in Waco and there are no dealers here. Can I get some feedback from fellow modders that have been to either MZM international, Import Car center, or Eurosport...
  11. B

Is it covered under warranty?

So I was removing my front license plate from my front bumper and it turns out when the dealership drilled holes to fasten the license plate they drilled through the plastic bracket and into my front bumper... I was wondering if I went to the dealership and presented their sh*ty drilling job...