GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone with gold rims?

b-rye

DuBBiN like McLovin
Car(s)
BM GLI
So I need some new tires on my car and I was thinking of putting on some new shoes as well while im at it. I've search some wheel websites and cant seem to find any 18" gold or bronze rims. I was looking for something similar to the gold rims you see mostly on subies. I'm looking to pay around 14 or 15 hundred for both the tires and wheels. I got a pretty good price on some tires which leaves me about 8-9 hundred for some wheels. Can anyone help a fellow dubber out? TIA.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
Check these out. Very rare and priced very well at RB Wheels.

Work VS-MX 18x8 ET38

b-rye

DuBBiN like McLovin
Car(s)
BM GLI
thanks, these are exactly what I was looking for jak and that is a very nice price.

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
thanks, these are exactly what I was looking for jak and that is a very nice price.

Lucky they're still there. About a week ago I was about 2 seconds from pulling the trigger on them. But I decided on a synth instead. Something I could actually use, as opposed to something that just looked good. If you've got the cash, go for it, man. Then post up pics.

Where in TX? I'd like to see them in person if you end up getting them.

b-rye

DuBBiN like McLovin
Car(s)
BM GLI
I live in houston and go to school in Waco. I just got my summer intern, so I have to wait for the dough to roll in. Hopefully they arnt gone by the time I get the cash. North texas... is that dallas or north north texas?

b-rye

DuBBiN like McLovin
Car(s)
BM GLI
$1200 gets you a set of 18" Forgestar F14 wheels. They're very lightweight weighing in at 17.6 pounds for an 18x8.5 wheel. They are also flow formed as opposed to being a cast wheel making them stronger and lighter.

those are way out of my price range, but those are sick lookin

Red-2009-GTI

Ready to race!
I was going to say Raderwerks, but got beat to it. Those Works wheels look nice but are wrong bolt pattern, at least my GTI is 5 x 112. While you are shopping be sure to note the weight of wheels, lighter is better if you care about performance.

The Radrewerks LW-10 is fairly light, comes in bronze, not too pricey, and comes in the proper bolt pattern. For a bit more $$ those Forgestar looks great!