GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Central Texas shops

b-rye

DuBBiN like McLovin
Car(s)
BM GLI
With the summer sale of apr's ecu upgrade i've been looking around Austin/Dallas apr dealers so that I could give my GLI some pow. I live in Waco and there are no dealers here. Can I get some feedback from fellow modders that have been to either MZM international, Import Car center, or Eurosport automotive. Anything really would be awesome... customer service, availability, quality of work, speediness of work... etc. Thanks

Vanilla_Jedi

Ready to race!
Got my car updated to APR stage 1 at MZM.

They were nice there.

However, if your interested in the stage 1 APR trial, it isn't free there. They quoted me a price of $175 dollars for the "free APR trial".

They did state that if I decide to buy it that the fee would be applied to the purchase price. I was annoyed about that, so I just took the plunge and had the car updated. Took about 2 hours to do, and was out the door. No problems with the update so far.

b-rye

DuBBiN like McLovin
Car(s)
BM GLI
APR trial..? you mean its 600 for the ecu program + 175..? they charged you 175 dollars to unscrew some bolts?

b-rye

DuBBiN like McLovin
Car(s)
BM GLI
from reading that thread it told me that MZM isnt the best of shops. Thats what I needed to know really, looks like ill be going to one in dallas. Can anyone of the local vdub owners give me some feedback on dallas shops? Thanks

b-rye

DuBBiN like McLovin
Car(s)
BM GLI
102 views and no one got APR from dallas...? dallas dubbers where yall at?

DUBBOMB

Rattle Can King
Car(s)
MKV CW GTI 2.OT 6MT
If you are up for the drive there's DBC in SA. Berk is a good guy and doesn't charge and hour of shop labor for a simple flash. My buddy took his A4 to MZM and they charged him an hour the first flash and charged him again when he went in to upgrade to stage 1 plus. He was able to get quick service as long as they were answering the phones. Call DBC might be worth the drive.