GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Genome

Hilarious Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sYVLHwf7JQ hahah you have to watch it till the end :thumbsup:
  2. Genome

FS: SoCal-D2 Racing Coils

Hey Guys, Going with another set of coils! Need these gone! $400.00 shipped obo. No problems, no seized coils! coils are 4-5 threads left in front, all the way down in the back with perches and collars still in. These need to move!
  3. Genome

FS: SoCal-Carbon Fiber Battery Cover. 08 GTI

Hey guys, up for sale is a CF Battery Cover. $90.00 shipped. Perfect condition, no scratches, no blemishes.
  4. Genome

Help me find this movie!

Hey guys, Looking for a movie about a boy and a spaceship. Its like a silver spaceship that can change shapes. Movie was made in the 1980s I think, and the alien ship was controlled by this little floating red ball thing that always said, "Hello David" in a monotone voice. I told my nephew...
  5. Genome

Rugby anyone?

Just curious, who here plays rugby? Still play? What position? When did you start? I play for UCI, winger and outside center! Trying to get into a flanker position though.
  6. Genome

18.9.5 ET 35, anyone?

Hey guys, Just curious, has anyone run 18x9.5 wheels all the way around? I've got a friend who has some amazing wheels that I may pick up. I don't even know where I would start with tires, maybe a 225/40/18? I've seen 18x9.5 in the back, just not the front. Anyone with some help or references?
  7. Genome

Bouncing around some ideas.

Hey guys. Here's my car: The six slots are gone, expecting some LM Reps in about 2 weeks. I was thinking of painting the faces teal and leaving the lip/bolts polished. My buddy wants my R32 front, which is completely shaved. SO. 1. Teal LM's with GTI front end and teal stripe? or 2...
  8. Genome

Need to borrow OEM Lugs for 1 week. SOCAL/Irvine

Hey guys, Looking for a set of OEM lugs for a week. let me know if I can borrow them! -Brandon
  9. Genome

Happy New Years Eve!

Have a good one everyone! Be safe! Drink too much and don't drive at all :thumbsup:
  10. Genome

Favorite Alcoholic Drink to chill on.

Well, NYE is coming up, and we all know what that means. Partying, kissing, macking out, hooking up, etc. To get everyone to that level, I thought we'd start of a list of some of the crowd favorite drinks out there. Lets hear them, they can be originals (gin+tonic) or ones that you have come...
  11. Genome

I am an idiot.

Got a ticket for no front plate 5 months ago, got it signed off the next day, but forgot to mail it in. Went to Beijing for 4 months and just got back. Got hit with 2 points on my license for Failing to Appear in Court, and a 556.00 dollar fine. Had 3 point previously from when I was an idiot...
  12. Genome

Welcome to my house, and some of my car!

Merry Christmas guys, had a couple minutes of free time earlier today before all the family got here so I decided to take some pictures of the car and house. Sorry their not expert pictures! :thumbsup:
  13. Genome

Anyone else going to Vegas for New Years?

I'll be there from the 31st-1st with some friends, anyone else going to be there?!
  14. Genome

The slipping clutch thread.

Hey guys, Been doing some researching and it seems like there are more than a handful of us out there with clutches that are slipping. Most mileage that the cars are at with failing clutches seems to be under 30k. I know some TSI clutches are also experiencing some low mileage clutch problems...
  15. Genome

Odd reactions under acceleration

Hey guys, Its been happening more and more often, so I thought it was a good idea to ask all the engine guru's on the site to help me out: If I get on the throttle in third/fourth gear, the engine sounds like it is working, but it seems as if there is a bit of lag time? Its like the car is...
  16. Genome

FS: OEM 2008 GTI Tail Lights BNIB.

Hey guys, I have a full set of OEM Tail Lights that came on the U.S. Spec 2008 GTI. They are still brand new and in the box. No blemishes. $100.00 picked up in SoCal. $115.00 Shipped in the continental U.S.
  17. Genome

Just have to vent

hey guys, I have to vent, i'll make it short. Some of you know that I was in Beijing for the past 3 1/2 months working with a company. Well, I just got home 2 days ago and discovered that my boss decided to save her own ass and threw me under the bus for something that I didn't do. It was...
  18. Genome

Why does BBC do this?

I always thought that a president would be addressed like this- President Obama. Even in newspapers and such. How come BBC articles never give President Obama that title? http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8356094.stm "This dramatic intervention seems to put the envoy at odds with generals...
  19. Genome

A couple pics!

I don't know if I have posted these yet, but if I have, sorry. Just felt like posting pictures today since I am here in Beijing and I miss my car back in the states :cry: Photo credits go to Soze and Chaseme Hope everyone back in the states is doing well! Can't wait to get back in Dec!
  20. Genome

Scramble Boost Button.

Hey guys, Just curious if anyone has run a scramble boost controller on their GTI yet? I've come across a couple controllers here, but their all wired to Supras, EVOs, etc. Arin? Phil? any ideas?