GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bouncing around some ideas.

Genome

Hippest Teacher. Ever.
Hey guys.

Here's my car:

The six slots are gone, expecting some LM Reps in about 2 weeks.

I was thinking of painting the faces teal and leaving the lip/bolts polished.

My buddy wants my R32 front, which is completely shaved.

SO.

1. Teal LM's with GTI front end and teal stripe?

or

2. Teal LM's with my current front end?

or

3. No color on the LM's and leave the front end?

GTI.

E
Car(s)
07 GTI
keep the R32 front and paint the wheels if you want to. I'd personally leave the silver finish on the LM reps but its up to you.

Oh and if I were you I'd grab a pair of chrome mirror caps and get them to the brushed aluminum look similar to the r32 grill. That looks sex.

aladdin

Ready to race!
where you going to go to get them painted? I got mine painted and i saw imperfections so they are giving me a free re spray.

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
Car(s)
CW MkV
Teal with the .:R front end. I feel like the GTI front will look "cheaper" compared the the .:R front. Teal will look good with polished lips and the silver .:R grille. I think it will look pretty good but you should have a little more teal in the car to tie it all together like a teal window decal or something. Something subtle to tie it together. I think the teal GTI grille stripe would look tacky.

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
Car(s)
CW MkV
oooh oooh oooh ooh how about teal centers with flat tan center caps and the .:R front grill in a flat tan. I think it'll look pretty cool but thats just me.

Genome

Hippest Teacher. Ever.
haha yes, 6 slots for LM reps. Im getting tired of the look and I need to switch it around a bit. Always found LM's to be rather good looking, so i've got no qualms about it.

I think I may keep the front end and get a rear view mirror cap painted teal as well. Hopefully thats enough to tie it together.

I like the idea of the brushed aluminum mirror caps for the car too, but I need to do one thing at a time right now!

I was planning on getting the wheels sprayed at M.O.B. Works in Santa Ana!

keep the ideas coming! thanks guys!