GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bulldogger

HELP: My "panic"/alarm keeps going off

Started happening yesterday. My horn started going off on its own. Grabbed my key fob and stopped it. It did this randomly three time yesterday evening. Today, since I've come home from work this has happened an annoying six times! :mad0259: IDK why this is happening. Any ideas? I've got...
  2. bulldogger

TFO's 5th Annual Euro Show & Shine

If you just happen to be visiting the island of Oahu, you might want to check this out. :thumbsup: European Showcase and Food Drive Organized by Team Foreign Objects, a Hawaii European Car Club, this event brings together Euro enthusiasts from across the island to put on a car show and food...
  3. bulldogger

MKV Wins SPOCOM Honolulu Best Euro

Just wanted to share with my golfmkv family the news that I took home SPOCOM's Best Euro award. I wasn't sure I had a chance in the "general" euro class that included BMWs, Audi's, etc. One more thing to add, the only 2 dubs that entered took home 1st and 3rd. Sorry for the crappy pics...
  4. bulldogger

TROLLCAR

DISCLAIMER: Okay, b4 i get flamed, i did a search here to see if anyone has brought this over from the 'tex. No results found. Anyways, Support *edit* trollcar lol although its on a camry heres an attempt to get this masterpiece into NASCAR. please vote for the trollcar :bellyroll...
  5. bulldogger

FS: misc parts (spacers, signal lights, tow hook....)

All items will be shipped USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail. DIY smoked mirror turn signals. MKV OEM part; smoked with VHT. FS $25.00 shipped! SOLD!Pair of 8mm ECS tuning spacersSOLD! SOLD!H&R Wheel Spacers for a MKV GTI 5x112. 12mm (part# 2455571) and 15mm (part# 3055571). SOLD...
  6. bulldogger

Help GolfMKV! I need your vote!

I need your vote! Please sign up and vote for a fellow GolfMKV'er. http://www.helluvarides.com/Voting/Register.aspx Details: Local car show series with online voting. The first show's winner had 82 votes. The winner had networked with his friends and family on the mainland to get votes. I...
  7. bulldogger

Personal Plate Poll

I searched and saw all the suggestions for personalized plates here on Golfmkv.com, but I need your help in making my final decision for my new plate. Current plate is DUBNHI for "dubbin' Hawaii" or "dubin high":smoking: if thats what I'm doing. But I’m bagged now and need to change it up...
  8. bulldogger

pssssshhhhhh

I really hate speed bumps!!! :mad: but i now haz air too..... no more scrapin' sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, I'll have some hi-res ones after this weekend's car show :thumbsup:
  9. bulldogger

Air Tank pics

I need help in trying to find a thread (if it exists) that has pics of people’s air tank/trunk setup. Tried the search button with keywords like “air tank, air, air setup,…” but had no luck. Again, I am strictly looking for a thread displaying people's tanks, not a diy or build thread...
  10. bulldogger

FS: OEM TPMS/ OEM Center Caps

Everything SOLD OEM TPMS Set (4) $45 + $4.95 s/h (USPS Flat Rate box) OEM VW Center Cap Set (4); part# 3B760117; fits the Karthoum, Denver, Vision, Detroit (Huff) and Tangis wheels. $30 + $4.95 s/h (USPS Flat Rate box)
  11. bulldogger

FS: 3 Ronal Huffs

Everything SOLD Got dented or badly scratched/curbed Huffs? These might be an ideal replacement w/o breaking the bank. 3 individual Huffs with slight imperfections. $50 each with NO TPMS or center caps. Buyer to pay for s/h. Average s/h is $50-$60 from Hawaii to North Eastern US. If...
  12. bulldogger

Stole my wife's camera....

Wifey takes the good pics, but she was at work so these will have to do (I can't take pictures for sh*t). I used her Nikon D60 and 3 different lenses. Flame on golfmkv'ers.... .
  13. bulldogger

FS: Metra Double Din Dash Kit

SOLD! Great project piece/opportunity for someone looking to make a custom/smooth dash kit. $5. S/h will be around $6. LMK
  14. bulldogger

Turbo discharge outlet

What type of screws hold the machined outlet part in place? Torx, allen, etc?
  15. bulldogger

TFO Presents: Shine in '09 (pic intense)

The following are pictures of Team Foreign Objects recent event: Enjoy!
  16. bulldogger

Anyone done the Big 3?

I just recently picked up one of our local newspaper's fosgate specials on a small 10" w/ box, amp, and cap. I am using my stock HU and LOC. I know its not anything that is going to overkill my car by any means, but I kinda figured that since I'm on this small audio mod kick I might as well...
  17. bulldogger

HOowl-o-ween Costumes: Pets

I just had to start a thread dedicated to the other members of our families. Post your pic of your pet's scary, funny, or wtf costumes of 2008!
  18. bulldogger

GI/price: OEM Ipod Connector; Glove Box

Posting this for a friend that isn't a golfmkv.com junkie like myself. He will be upgrading from his stock HU and wanted to know what a fair price would be for a 4 month old OEM Ipod Connector. He paid $160 for it and it's dealer installed. It is from his 2008 R32 and it will be...