GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HOowl-o-ween Costumes: Pets

bulldogger

Going for broke
I just had to start a thread dedicated to the other members of our families. Post your pic of your pet's scary, funny, or wtf costumes of 2008!

bulldogger

Going for broke
Here's Kuno an English Bulldog dressed up as a Pirate. With the exception of the hat, I sewed and accessorised the whole outfit myself!

I know, I know... He looks like a Pedobear Pirate, lol

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Hope yer dog poops on your fav shoes.... for doing that. Doesn't look happy doing it at all.

My kids agree!

bulldogger

Going for broke
Hope yer dog poops on your fav shoes.... for doing that. Doesn't look happy doing it at all.

My kids agree!

Wow :flame:

He may look upset to you all and pictures can be interpreted in many ways. But for those that know the bulldog breed they look lazy and pretty much are. He had a good day out at the park with all the other bullies.

Wild Hare, I could easily interpret your kids looking frightened with such an up right and alert position. But I know they are just great looking proud pups who are very attentative to the person taking the picture. Like I said, pictures can be interpreted in many ways.

notkool59

Go Kart Champion
I love bulldogs so much!! They look like that all the time and thats what makes them so amazing lol sweet dog bulldogger :thumbsup:

x2

My cousins dressed up their MALE king Charles cavalier as a tinker bell last year and since then he has never been the same....