GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Air Tank pics

bulldogger

Going for broke
I need help in trying to find a thread (if it exists) that has pics of people’s air tank/trunk setup. Tried the search button with keywords like “air tank, air, air setup,…” but had no luck.

Again, I am strictly looking for a thread displaying people's tanks, not a diy or build thread about air.

TIA

BLKSUNSHINE

Banned
Car(s)
BAGGED MKV GTI
Here is my setup in the trunk. All Hardlines completed by my friend "Swoops"

All the lines are aluminum, I plan to send them out for anodizing this winter.. but I kinda like the way it looks... All bulk head fittings, water-traps, flow controls, Air-horn line, tap to run my airhose, electrical re-wire, soldered, heatshrink, and sock wrapped for the cleanest look I wanted to achieve. I'm still finishing up on some odds and ends, but the trunk is basically finished.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Damn blksunshine, that looks fucking good!

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
LOL. Im LOVING that phone number on the tank. 1-866-FUK-NLOW.

bulldogger

Going for broke
Thanks everbody. Someone needs to create an "Official" Air management picture thread on here. Something dedicated to only bagged MKVs to show their trunk setup.

I would, but I have nothing to contribute at the moment........... but i now know that i need to create a false floor or some sort of beauty box.

bulldogger

Going for broke
my donation to the thread:

:flame:
I know that some of you will flame me for the airbrushed tank, but the whole air package was a sponsored deal and I personally felt that the tank should be designed how the sponsor wanted it. My setup will be used to promote the business's airbrush services during the 3-4 car shows I will be entering this summer. Thank you STS808!