GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GI/price: OEM Ipod Connector; Glove Box

bulldogger

Going for broke
Posting this for a friend that isn't a golfmkv.com junkie like myself. He will be upgrading from his stock HU and wanted to know what a fair price would be for a 4 month old OEM Ipod Connector. He paid $160 for it and it's dealer installed. It is from his 2008 R32 and it will be professionally removed when it goes up for sale. I was thinking $115? :iono:

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
ill give you 80$ plus 10$ shipping via paypal. let me know.

You have the box and all the add ons right? I ask as I want to use this with my GTI with SAT radio.

bulldogger

Going for broke
Sorry, but it not for sale at this time. He is still using his stock HU. So $90 shipped, I'll let him know. IMO, I kinda think that's a little low from the little research I have done on this forum. I found members selling used aftermarket cables for more than $90.

Please, anybody else with an opinion of a fair price or is $90 a solid deal?

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
$90 would be a 'fair' deal i would say, like im sure someone has sold one for about 100 used and i bet someone has sold one for about 80, so overall 'fair'

bcze1

You people make me laugh
Sorry, but it not for sale at this time. He is still using his stock HU. So $90 shipped, I'll let him know. IMO, I kinda think that's a little low from the little research I have done on this forum. I found members selling used aftermarket cables for more than $90.

Please, anybody else with an opinion of a fair price or is $90 a solid deal?

Keep in mind some of those aftermarket cables out there are better than the OEM one.