GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 3

BBS CH 19x8

Wheels sold
  2. 3

New R32 (MKV) Parts for Sale

For Sale: Factory VW R32 Carpet Mats. Still in factory plastic, new never installed. $100 plus shipping. Reduce $70 Shipped. Brand New Mirror caps painted Jet Black $125 shipped. $100 shipped final price. Call me with any questions 201-788-6777 Anthony or email me at...
  3. 3

MIRRORS

I have a CW R32 and I am sending the mirror caps out to be painted later in the week. I was going to go with Matte Black to match the 19" OZ Ultraleggera's I had on the car I have since sold them and put 19" Silver BBS CH's (I was going with the black CH's but hated the stainless lip, which is...
  4. 3

19" OZ Ultraleggera's with Michelin PS2 Tires

If any one is looking for Black 19" OZ Ultraleggera wheels with Michelin PS2 tires (1800 Miles) send me a PM, pictures are posted in the wheel classifieds.
  5. 3

FS: 19" BLACK OZ ULTRALEGGERA W/ MICHELIN PS2

FS: 19; Black OZ Ultraleggera with Michelin PS2's with 1800 miles on them. They are coming off an 08 R32. Wheels are perfect (no scratches, blemishes, bends). I am selling because I am ordering 19" BBS CH's in Black. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at 201-788-6777 or send me...
  6. 3

FS: 19" BLACK OZ ULTRALEGGERA W/ MICHELIN PS2

SOLD ****PRICE REDUCED**** I have had several requests to buy just the wheels or buy just the tires. I will separate: $1300 for the Wheels ($1596 plus shipping at Tire Rack) $950 for the Michelin PS2 ($1168 plus shipping at Tire Rack) or buy the package for $2200 ($2900 shipped from Tire...
  7. 3

neuspeed intake

SOLD SOLD SOLD anyone looking for a NIB Neuspeed Intake send me a pm. I ordered for a friend and he decided not to mod his car. I have one on my R32 and sounds great. Price is $275.00shipped within US or can pick up in Northern NJ/ Orange NY
  8. 3

Jack points on R32

Is there a special piece we need to jack up our cars with an aluminium jack. The factory jack fits into the grove. Just wondering if someone makes this piece to sit on an aluminium jack pad.
  9. 3

tires

Is anyone running 235/35r19 tires on a stock ride R32. If so please post pictures and advise if they rub at all. Thanks
  10. 3

Aux Input

Do our R32 non nav cars have an Aux input
  11. 3

FACTORY .:R DEAD PEDAL

Does anyone know if they make a matching dead pedal for our .:R's and if so where to purchase. Thanks
  12. 3

NEUSPEED INTAKE

Has anyone evr usedhad a Neuspeed intake on there VW. If so what did you think?
  13. 3

EVOMS VRS VF INTAKES

I really want something Carbon Fiber, but since there is nothing out yet does anyone have a suggestion as to which intake is better. Fitment is also important. Any input is greatly appreciated. I should add I just upgraded software with Revo. Not really sure if one intake is better with Revo...
  14. 3

CARBON FIBER INTAKE

Does anyone other than GruppeM make a carbon intake for MKV R32?
  15. 3

REMOVAL OF AMBER REFLECTORS IN FRONT BUMPER

Does anyone know how to remove these?
  16. 3

REMOVAL OF MIRROR COVERS

Does anyone know how to remove the mirror covers?
  17. 3

wheels

Does anyone have a picture of 19" wheels with 225 tires on stock suspension, not dropped. I want to see what the gap looks likes. Thanks
  18. 3

FRONT BUMPER

Can someone please look under there front bumper and see if the bumper looks wavey underneath, especially where it is lower off to the sides (directly under the black side grills, but underneath the car) Thanks!
  19. 3

BLUE CALIPER PAINT

Just curious if anyone new where to buy touch up paint for the blue calipers, also if there is a paint code.
  20. 3

2008 R32 RECALLS

Are there any recalls for the R32...I read the article on the one that went on fire, does anyone know the out come?