GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Aux Input

Dinan E53

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 R32
What is in the center consol?

If you have the Navi you should have the Ipod cradle in the center console, the ones without navi gets a CD changer option in there

2fst4u

haldex is glue to you
Car(s)
'08 VW .:R32
personally, i like it better in the console now. i had the ipod dock built in to my center console in my GTI which i loved at first, but i couldn't easily access the ipod while playing, since the HU sucks.

Now, in my R32, with a belkin wire plugged in, i can focus on the road while tooling around with song selection on the ipod, then just tuck it away in the console. also makes for a good quick switch to another artist, song or album directly from the ipod!

QUICK TIP: if you are like me and feel the bass is inadequate at times with certain songs playing from the ipod through the HU/OEM speakers, select the bass booster option on your ipod....definitely helps!

uroslut

mine's in the center console as well.
i preferred it in the glove box like my 08 GTI. i could keep my ipod in my ashtray which was easily accessible to change tracks and whatnot. with it in the center console i have my ipod in one of my cupholders and it's a pain to change tracks/see the artist.