GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 19" BLACK OZ ULTRALEGGERA W/ MICHELIN PS2

#3821 r32

Ready to race!
SOLD

****PRICE REDUCED****

I have had several requests to buy just the wheels or buy just the tires.
I will separate:

$1300 for the Wheels ($1596 plus shipping at Tire Rack)
$950 for the Michelin PS2 ($1168 plus shipping at Tire Rack)

or buy the package for $2200 ($2900 shipped from Tire Rack). Buy will be responsible for the shipping. Local pick up is always welcome.

FS: 19; Black OZ Ultraleggera with Michelin PS2's with 2144 miles on them and they are off the car. Wheels are perfect (no scratches, blemishes). I am selling because I am ordering 19" BBS CH's in Black. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at 201-788-6777 or send me a PM.

Asking price is $2500 or BO.
[

Last edited:

felix_r32

racecar
adding the photos for my friend ^

#3821 r32

Ready to race!
Wheels

[UOTE=BlaineWasHere;946619]I would rather have 18's but I can get NEW with similar tires for less that what you are asking. Sorry to shit on your forsale thread.[/QUOTE]

You can price them out on Tirerack.
Wheels are $399 x 4 = $1596.00
Tires Are $292 x 4 = $1168.00 (Tires are Extra Load)
Metal Valve stems $3 x 4 = $12.00

TOTALS $2776 (I paid almost $2900 with Shipping and Tax) If you would rather have 18"'s your looking at the wrong for sale. Not sure what similar tires are?

Last edited:

#3821 r32

Ready to race!
19" OZ's

Yea I was just making a suggestion NOT trying to be an ass. If he wants me to remove my comments I will.

No problem, I can post a picture of receipt or you can price out on tirerack to show what I paid for them and when i bought them. They are in perfect condition.

felix_r32

racecar
No problem, I can post a picture of receipt or you can price out on tirerack to show what I paid for them and when i bought them. They are in perfect condition.

Anthony, there is no point, Black Rims on an Orange GTI would look mad gay!!!

#3821 r32

Ready to race!
oz

No TPMS
I left them on the factory 18" wheels and i was told when ordering that the aftermarket sensors don't always work with factory system. I vag com the TPMS off when the 19" were on. Please feel free to contact me with any other questions or to make an offer.