GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MIRRORS

#3821 r32

Ready to race!
I have a CW R32 and I am sending the mirror caps out to be painted later in the week. I was going to go with Matte Black to match the 19" OZ Ultraleggera's I had on the car I have since sold them and put 19" Silver BBS CH's (I was going with the black CH's but hated the stainless lip, which is stuck on with tape). I am thinking now to go with a jet black (gloss finish) on the mirror caps. What do you guys think? Matte Black or Gloss Black!

Last edited:

9Schnell

Euro-Elitist
Car(s)
2010 CC Lux
Haven't really seen gloss black rims that look all that good on the car.

9Schnell

Euro-Elitist
Car(s)
2010 CC Lux
The rims are now 19" Silver Ch's I was only going to paint the mirror caps gloss black to match the trim by the door>

ahh, ok
Gloss mirror caps. They'll look sick if you have tinted windows too :thumbsup:

blur32

Ready to race!
Or do what I did:

.:R-Line satin black, unpainted OEM mirror caps from OEMPlus. The colour and grain match the mirror mounts (the triangular panel on the A pillar) perfectly and they blend in awesomely!!! And some smoked indicators as well....

...and only $60USD

Last edited:

#3821 r32

Ready to race!
Or do what I did:

.:R-Line satin black, unpainted OEM mirror caps from OEMPlus. The colour and grain match the mirror mounts (the triangular panel on the A pillar) perfectly and they blend in awesomely!!! And some smoked indicators as well....

...and only $60USD

Thats a great idea. Unfortunately I already bought mirror caps from VW that are at the body shop waiting to be painted. I just need to tell him which wasy to go. Thanks anyway.