GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Project racecar. Build #1

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Red car is gone.

And of course the image hosting site I used has an issue and broke all my photo links.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Shame, should've fixed it. By any chance do you have a spare engine harness?

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Shame, should've fixed it. By any chance do you have a spare engine harness?

Too many projects, would have taken way too much time and money to fix it. Body damage, frame damage, entire subframe broken, bolts sheered of in frame nutserts, etc. It's sad, but I just couldn't afford the time or money, I also don't need 2 racecars right now.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Despite 38°-42° and rain, we had a good season opener. Aero worked AMAZING and gave me a lot more grip in the wet. Watched just about every other car out there struggle for grip through the turns and ours just muscled through it. Didn't take lap times, was more focused on seeing how the car handled, improving my line and tweaking the car. Unfortunately the wife wasn't feeling it as far as driving in the rain so she didn't run, but it was my birthday and she told me to just keep going (I love you babe).

Bluepower

Passed Driver's Ed
Despite 38°-42° and rain, we had a good season opener. Aero worked AMAZING and gave me a lot more grip in the wet. Watched just about every other car out there struggle for grip through the turns and ours just muscled through it. Didn't take lap times, was more focused on seeing how the car handled, improving my line and tweaking the car. Unfortunately the wife wasn't feeling it as far as driving in the rain so she didn't run, but it was my birthday and she told me to just keep going (I love you babe).

Congrats(both with your birthday and the Aero upgrades have their desired effects)!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

SuperSkyline89

Das Schiesse
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
Good to hear man. Always better safe than sorry as far as the wife driving goes, never want to do something you don't feel comfortable with at the track. Happy birthday

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
That stuff is intended to keep heat in, not out, not sure how well that will work in your application

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI