GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurocars build thread

wndwsdwngti860

Upsidedown
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Thanks!!
Then 022133062AG also should work?! The 3 first just describes the mark and modell of the car... VW or audi and modell... A5 or passat...

06E133062C OR 06E133062G OR 06E133062H ...all revisions of itself A5 3.2L if youre using it on GTI or Golf R you need to weld an extension on it so the TBP wont blow off.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Front and rear calipers done, got all of them for $650. It pays to shop around. Going to order rotors this week. Also, if anyone reading this is planning on ordering the caliper brackets from Luis Beaumont on one of the facebook groups, I wouldnt waste the money. I have to fix the brackets because the CNC'd brackets he made dont even have bolt holes that line up. Apparently its difficult to use a dial caliper

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
I've already got the 17z fronts but plan on doing the 4 pot brembo rears at some point in the near future. Have you found anything that actually works? Thanks for the heads up on those brackets, that's the route I was going to go.

Also mad props! $650 for a full set is a steal!!! I got my fronts for one hell of a deal, but that's crazy.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
I've already got the 17z fronts but plan on doing the 4 pot brembo rears at some point in the near future. Have you found anything that actually works? Thanks for the heads up on those brackets, that's the route I was going to go.

Also mad props! $650 for a full set is a steal!!! I got my fronts for one hell of a deal, but that's crazy.

I dont know of anyone that sells brackets that actually fit. Supposedly he "fixed" later sets but all he did was open up the holes wider to allow for the bolts to fit, meaning he didnt actually fix them because the problem is bolt hole placement, not how wide they are. I missed out on the xola3que brackets way back in the day unfortunately

FMX_DBC

Dirt Bike Craig
Car(s)
'06 Tornado Red GTI
damn for the price I would hope they were of the highest quality. good progress!

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Nice brakes!
My plan was to go R32 for the rears just to take advantage of vented rotors.
I dont want to have to mess with all that ish in the rear.

Keep up the great work Terry

p.s. if you wanted to do epic wheels for this epic build, Im sure lambo wheels would clear the 18zs :thumbsup: