Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Explain your reasoning.

It looks Fast. but isn't.

you know. since we tease Blaine about the awesome amount of torques it has, and how mini vans have faster launches than the FRS.

it's all a joke though. shoot. i'd trade in my WRX for a BRZ if it wasn't a financial flop.

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
It looks Fast. but isn't.

you know. since we tease Blaine about the awesome amount of torques it has, and how mini vans have faster launches than the FRS.

it's all a joke though. shoot. i'd trade in my WRX for a BRZ if it wasn't a financial flop.

Got it. I'd totally buy a BRZ though.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Got it. I'd totally buy a BRZ though.

me too. i wanted one. but they were JUST arriving in the states when my GTI was totaled. and couldn't wait to try to get one.

oh well. love the wrex.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
I got mine when I was 20. Thought the world of it, still do. Such a great car

I miss it. I was on the fence and first guy to see the car gave me a cash deposit right away and gave me my asking price in all cash. Couldnt say no. Ive owned 2 gtis, one golf and one a4. All great cars but the a4. Hate that car bc the motor blew. Stage 2 and only 114 k on it. Went boom.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
I also often miss my ek hatch. It was so clean. Guessing its rusted out now.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
I miss it. I was on the fence and first guy to see the car gave me a cash deposit right away and gave me my asking price in all cash. Couldnt say no. Ive owned 2 gtis, one golf and one a4. All great cars but the a4. Hate that car bc the motor blew. Stage 2 and only 114 k on it. Went boom.
Haha this.

I kicked myself in the head a few times wondering why I bought the STI. Then it hits me when I drive it/see it/talk about its capabilities down the road. :)

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Status
Not open for further replies.