GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
So I regret selling my car to this kid already. He is also my intern btw. He goes on to explain to me he is giving people rides. He then goes on with a story like this after picking up a kid he went to school with.(all of which is neighborhood area with small streets)

*leaves house
-kid- wow this has no balls
-intern- oh really

Floors it through 3rd gear, taps 80mph. ALL IN A FUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD WITH KIDS!

Needless to say I ripped his ass a new one. I was like "dude wtf would you think if someone went hauling ass down your street at 80mph if you had kids." Intern says "wow that's a fast car." What a fuckin douche.

Fuck, I hope he doesn't kill someone. Just to know I thought he could handle it and be smart about what he does. I just gave him a 3100lb lethal weapon. :/

the kid shoulda bought an FR-S

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
I hope so. I plan to stop tomm. I wanted to have my friend at an indy shop pull the cover and check the head studs. But he even said he didnt want to mess with the car if i didnt own it yet. Shop has a lift. If i make an offer will ask to borrow lift for an hour to check as much as possible. Im no mechanic, but can look for leaking and worn out stuff.

smart plan! good luck. hope everything is in tip top shape.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Brian who do you work for? Cause that's some crazy accident forgiveness

Liberty mutual. Guy just made a dumb mistake. Had old school thinking with the starter fluid. Closing the intake box up he basically made a bomb with the fumes. Kinda funny. Just not for him.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
I know that's what I keep trying to tell myself. But I still supplied him the car, you know?

My gti went to a 19 yr old kid. Ive been joking about seeing it at the salvage yard soon. I really hope not loved that car. Kid got a great deal. In my opinion it was alot of car for a 19yr old.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
My gti went to a 19 yr old kid. Ive been joking about seeing it at the salvage yard soon. I really hope not loved that car. Kid got a great deal. In my opinion it was alot of car for a 19yr old.
Mine went a 19year old as well. Lets pray together. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.