GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Humans are creatures of habit and routine. Of course change is hard. What's your time table for making the decision?

Pretty soon, if I were to say yes I'd start my new position at the beginning of next year, otherwise they have to hire a proper engineer.

Everything Tyler says is true. Money makes life easy but it doesn't equal happiness. My move to California has made my life an unmeasurable amount better and I went from having my own place to living at home with my mom and paying MORE rent than I was.

I agree with Tyler, 7 years of the same job is a positive to future employers.

What about getting your bachelors online??

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh fuck. I was leaning toward staying but now I feel like leaving will be okay.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Jordan. We could have BF4 LAN party sleep overs....

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Pretty soon, if I were to say yes I'd start my new position at the beginning of next year, otherwise they have to hire a proper engineer.

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh fuck. I was leaning toward staying but now I feel like leaving will be okay.
You're still young man. Don't make your life suck cause you obligated to be where you are. Get the fuck out!

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
^:lol:
How's everyone today? First day of the week and all that. Mine was slow but was still fun. Got a few things done on my car as well as fairly productive day in the garage.

Good, good. Tomorrow, I'm putting on my summer tires and wheels! Also 034 Motorsports' catch can is arriving the same day, so it'll be a whole day of fun working on my car.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
^:lol:
How's everyone today? First day of the week and all that. Mine was slow but was still fun. Got a few things done on my car as well as fairly productive day in the garage.

Been a slow day at work, just dont done with an 8 hour test then I have a bunch of 20 min tests until I leave. Hopefully I get alot done in the garage this evening. Ordered a bunch more parts

Status
Not open for further replies.