GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394427540.544193.jpg

Just some old magazines. They still have the original subscription tear out thing. It says it's only $3 for an entire years subscription, should I send it in just for fun? Lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394427513.234102.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394427513.234102.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 182

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Hahahahahahaha
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394427872.786959.jpg

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
make a decision about what? Ive been busy trying to find contollers to replace the oem lpfp control module. If anyone knows where I can get a controller that has a pressure sensor input and configurable pwm output I would appreciate it :bellyroll:

They want a long term commitment out of me with a promise of moving extremely high up in the company in the future, but my fiance and I have been seriously kicking around the idea of moving.

This is the only opportunity I'll ever get like this career-wise, but is it worth it to do something I dont enjoy in an area I've lived most of my life and am getting tired of?

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
They want a long term commitment out of me with a promise of moving extremely high up in the company in the future, but my fiance and I have been seriously kicking around the idea of moving.

This is the only opportunity I'll ever get like this career-wise, but is it worth it to do something I dont enjoy in an area I've lived most of my life and am getting tired of?

sounds like you already answered your own question

Boom. You only get one life. What does your girl think you should do?

Status
Not open for further replies.