( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Car(s)
2009 Rabbit 2.5 S
trade it in for a fiat

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Lpfp is normally an issue on long hot trips in GTI's.
Yeah, that's what I've been reading about lately. I've never had an issue before though. Multiple trips from PA to GA and FL to PA with zero issues over the years. It's supposed to be a little colder tomorrow for the return to FL, so I'm anticipated it not being an issue.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
I did cones with the ss today for easter

There were 3 c7 vettes. I beat them all cause the drivers sucked

Also 2 of the 6 frs/brz

None of the regulars on extrme perf tires and non pig cars i had any chance against.

The oem re050a ss tires are terrible. Otherwise was much better than youd expect a 4,000 sedan to be. The mag ride and track mode were tits good

Beating 3 c7s was good for a laugh though considering short of some random in a bmw gran turismo i had the heaviest there by far.

Last edited:

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Lpfp is normally an issue on long hot trips in GTI's.

What exactly happens? Fuel cuts? I drove 90 miles one way today to Indiana and all was okay, minus some rubbing on the bridge transitions. I'm sure my LPFP has seen better days.

I did cones with the ss today for easter

There were 3 c7 vettes. I beat them all cause the drivers sucked

Also 2 of the 6 frs/brz

None of the regulars on extrme perf tires and non pig cars i had any chance against.

The oem re050a ss tires are terrible. Otherwise was much better than youd expect a 4,000 sedan to be. The mag ride and track mode were tits good

Beating 3 c7s was good for a laugh though considering short of some random in a bmw gran turismo i had the heaviest there by far.

Haha that's awesome. I saw my first C7 Z last night at a meet. That same red/maroon color. It was beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.