Subie2013

Humble yourself
His name is Merica. Oh wait... That cards been taken away. ***got

^

thebornotaku

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Car(s)
2009 Rabbit 2.5 S
Dude it's NA and the Civic is a cheaper than those turbo cars...

And I already drive a slow NA car, I think I can handle it.

I know it's N/A, and the price difference is pretty much neglibile (around $1k more for the GTI/ST over the Si).

My point was that for the segment that Honda is "competing" in, they are getting shit on.

thebornotaku

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Car(s)
2009 Rabbit 2.5 S
It's just a different car.

You could say that about anything.

But there's probably a pretty good reason why the Si's that we have on the lot have sat here forever, yet I keep seeing STs and GTIs pop up.

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
It depends on location. Around here, ST's are the modern Neon SRT-4. I see at least one a day.

I just saw a focus st for the first time about a week ago, and yet i see a couple FRS's a week. upstate ny logic i guess, its not like it snows here

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Ugh. Just started getting what feels like fuel cuts on my 5.5 hour trip to Atlanta. Popped two codes, P0089 and P2293. I think it was temperature related. It was about 3 hours into the trip and about 90 degrees out. My best guess is overheating LPFP. Stopped for about 20 minutes and took it easy the rest of the way keeping it under 75 mph. All was fine and the codes cleared themselves. Fun times.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
I just saw a focus st for the first time about a week ago, and yet i see a couple FRS's a week. upstate ny logic i guess, its not like it snows here
I see ST's wrx/STI's GTI's frs's like crazy. Si's are a bit more rare, probably cause everyone hates them.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Ugh. Just started getting what feels like fuel cuts on my 5.5 hour trip to Atlanta. Popped two codes, P0089 and P2293. I think it was temperature related. It was about 3 hours into the trip and about 90 degrees out. My best guess is overheating LPFP. Stopped for about 20 minutes and took it easy the rest of the way keeping it under 75 mph. All was fine and the codes cleared themselves. Fun times.

I make this super cool kit that fixes that

Status
Not open for further replies.