avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
As far as I can tell though, no sunroof, nav, or dual-zone climate control means that it's not an Autobahn and is really just an S model with the lighting package.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
As far as I can tell though, no sunroof, nav, or dual-zone climate control means that it's not an Autobahn and is really just an S model with the lighting package.

Definitely an S. SE's have the leather as well as the Fender stereo option. I prefer the plaid seats especially since they're heated anyhow. MSRP of a GTI S with the 6MT was about $25,500 IIRC in 2015.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I think the trim I want doesnt exist

Lighting Package
Performance Packge (retarded option, should have been standard)
DSG
Heated Seats
Cloth
Nav
Sun Roof
Keyless entry
Fender audio

I think it would be a Autobahn with cloth interior which isn't a thing. I'm not interested in the drivers aids that the Autobahn has either.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
^ I'd option mine out the same way as you Jordan, except 6MT, Fender, and 2 door.

You have to jump up to the SE and Autobahn for the sunroof.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
^ I'd option mine out the same way as you Jordan, except 6MT, Fender, and 2 door.

You have to jump up to the SE and Autobahn for the sunroof.

I forgot to add Fender audio to my list. I think the SE is going to be where it's at. I can live without the nav (although I like that in my MKV it tells me what road I'm on in my MFD, I'm assuming the MK7 does the same)

BTW they don't offer a 2 door anymore, you know that yeah?

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Yeah I know lol. I'm not in the market for one. Just saying if I was. Love my Mazda 3. Now that I've owned two cars from new, I know what everyone is saying when they say Japanese cars are reliable. GTI has never left me stranded, but between the recalls and TSB's when it was new, holy fuck.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Yeah I know lol. I'm not in the market for one. Just saying if I was. Love my Mazda 3. Now that I've owned two cars from new, I know what everyone is saying when they say Japanese cars are reliable. GTI has never left me stranded, but between the recalls and TSB's when it was new, holy fuck.

I guess I haven't really been looking at much other than VW and Audi. Not sure why. My wheel spacers will carry over, I guess. haha