GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Funny, when I was looking at cars I didn't even consider VW literally at all.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

Because of poor past experiences? My car was a pain in the ass from 50k to 80k, but has been great before and after that and I still want another one haha.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
I guess I haven't really been looking at much other than VW and Audi. Not sure why. My wheel spacers will carry over, I guess. haha

Hahaha.

Lmao. I did consider the launch edition mk7 Golf, but feature for feature, the base Mazda3 is way better. I mean, 5MT in 2015? Come on VW. And the entertainment center of the Golf is pathetic too.

The fact that it's turbo and a tune is tempting pushed me away too. I don't need two turbo cars.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
VW fooled me once. Okay its a fluke. Definitely wont happen again
Okay VW fooled me twice. Thats really unlucky. Theres no way that can happen a 3rd time.
Okay THREE!!! Trouble happens in threes. Definitely couldn't happen a 4th time. Right?

ELEVEN, fucking eleven. I'm done. Never looking at a vw again. Ever. My vw's made saabs look reliable.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Is there such a thing as cold feet when car shopping? I think I have it.

Every time I think I have made a decision, I think about the (although minimal) work I've put into my current GTI and talk myself out of wanting to do it again haha.