Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon@BSH

Car(s)
MKV GLI
I would have to concur with your concursion :biggrin:

njmkv

4doors....more whores.
ive had this kit for about 2,000+miles or so and ive never had any issues with it at all
i love this kit. def worth the money
i think the only thing i would change if i needed to order another kit would be to order the polished DV valve instead of the Black DV valve

ive had this kit for about 2,000+miles or so and ive never had any issues with it at all
i love this kit. def worth the money
i think the only thing i would change if i needed to order another kit would be to order the polished DV valve instead of the Black DV valve

They come in colors?

I was gonna say...make this decision even more difficult than it already was why don't ya!??!

I was probably going to get silver anyway. :biggrin:

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
GF ordered mine last night as a birthday gift.
How amazing is that!!! I got the DV kit packaged with the EVO intake!!

I cannot wait to get it on the car!!!!!!!!!

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
Just installed mine with the custom VF intake and lemme tell you...VROOOOMMM WHOOOOOOOSH PSSSSEEEEEEEEEAHH!!!! :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim:

Amazing difference in sound and I definately feel the added throttle pull and upper rpm boost. And damn, the car sounds BETTER then an evo or wrx, i dun care wtf anyone says. I cant even imagine how badass this car is gonna be after I apr 1 it, and then add a dp and apr intercooler. Gonna be a BEAST...a sexy, tasteful and lovable beast :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

+10 to Phil for his amazing service, definately will be ordering other major mod products from these guys in the future

Z

P.S. Ill try n snap some pics tomorrow n add em after im off work later, hopefully my shit camera can take it.

njmkv

4doors....more whores.
They come in colors?

i had ordered mine when this kit was damn near brand new to the market, and i wish i had gotten silverbut make sure you order the eurojet EA pipe with it too sounds soooooo sweet

i had ordered mine when this kit was damn near brand new to the market, and i wish i had gotten silverbut make sure you order the eurojet EA pipe with it too sounds soooooo sweet

I actually was searching on this this morning.

Why exactly should I spend the 100 bucks on the EA pipe? What benefits does it have over the oem pipe?

cevMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 UG MkV GTI MT
Ordered mine late last night and it is shipping today. I am so excited for the Saturday so i can put this beast on the car.

Thanks again Phil for all your help. BSH FTW!!

saucer

Leadfoot
Car(s)
08 GTI
Sell me on this kit.

How "safe" is this reroute? Should I trust enthusiasts over German engineers? I'm not much of a mechanic, so could someone please elaborate a bit more on how this actually works? Unfortunately, I only have a rudimentary understanding of engine thus far and this seems to make some drastic changes in the boost and ventilation system, so I'm a bit concerned.

Would it be dumb to install this while still under warranty? This looks pretty damn blamable if something were to go wrong.

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
That cant blame shit on it unless they can PROVE it was the problem, and the only real thing this could cause to happen...is nothing. This kit is fucking perfect, will last much longer much more durable then the oem DV as well which is always known to fail with a chipped car, etc. Even with the most updated version DV, they still fail. The DV kit is a simple conversion and really does nothing but remove the 'noise pipe' which does nothing but damper the turbo noise to the cabin, it removes this and positions the DV out to the front while keeping the stock electrical DV plugged in the back of the engine, the Oem DV is never removed, so the dealer cant say something is fucked up cuz the oem dv is gone...Anyways, ur dealer would have to be pretty fucking lame to blame random shit on mods like this anyhow, luckily i have a cool dealer and a well informed sales guy, so no mods would stop them from working on my car. If ur dealer gives u any shit about mods, tell them they have no right to deny warranty coverage under their own contract where it does actually state in writing that your dealer CANNOT deny u unless they can directly link the problem with the mod. If they still give u shit, its time to find a less lame dealer =).

Wow that was long, i type too fuckin much

Oh and BSH DV kit for the fuckin win. Boo ya to Phil and all his talented goodness :thumbup: :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.