GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Bulletproof DV Kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BLKSUNSHINE

I absolutely love this kit! Instructions were clear and information was clear and precise.. The hardest part was waiting to get it on my car! On another note.. I think it is worth the investment to purchase this kit with the Vtwin! It was great so I can utilize my boost guage, and BSH has been the best on the forums as to customer service and support! I would suggest investing in this kit.. Thanks again for the quality products and services!

Brandon@BSH

Car(s)
MKV GLI
:w00t: Thanks!

B

BLKSUNSHINE

Phil... I just opened the car up today and love the sound of my car with your DV kit! God.. best money ever spent!

I want this so bad. :( Make it electric already!!!

The Irish Fast

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
I wish I had the coinage!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

B

BLKSUNSHINE

Update! Have had this on my car for atleast 300 plus miles and this kit is holding up beautiful.. no problems, works great! I'm running revo stg2 and never have to worry about blowing the stock oem DV! Thanks again phil! best purchase yet.

Update! Have had this on my car for atleast 300 plus miles and this kit is holding up beautiful.. no problems, works great! I'm running revo stg2 and never have to worry about blowing the stock oem DV! Thanks again phil! best purchase yet.

Man if our cars get any different this race is going to have to get sponsored! (track only ppl!)

Tom, you need to get this! I will be glad to show you it anytime!

I would love to get the relocation the way they have it done...but I'm not willing to give up the oem electronic control. The day they make it available for use with either the OEM or Forge Electronic DV's is the day I'll sacrifice my new eurosport intake to the BSH gods.

B

BLKSUNSHINE

I would love to get the relocation the way they have it done...but I'm not willing to give up the oem electronic control. The day they make it available for use with either the OEM or Forge Electronic DV's is the day I'll sacrifice my new eurosport intake to the BSH gods.

Considering the APR fuelpump :drinking: not sure about camlobe etc. and how it will work with revo software. and to phil sorry for the :threadjacked: BSH FTW!!!! and if I get the APR fuelpump.. it will be from BSH!:happyanim:

<----- Had a long chat with Phil, and did a LOT of research. Electronic control is overrated ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.