GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Best coilovers on the market !!!

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
where can you find wider wheels (8.5+) and would you still use a 45 offset? I'm a little new to searching for wheels past tire rack and they don't have anything wider than 8"

Well, the CSL reps that Dan has (VMR VB3's) are 18x8.5 ET45 I believe. Not sure what else is worthy. The VMR V710's are only 19x8.5 ET45.

fisher22

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
07 GTI
yeah it is, i actually got a chance to drive one at an event and that has to be the smoothest transmission i've driven...but she didn't want me to go to a smaller more unsafe car and be stuck when it snows..haha

did you look around for any other 18x8.5 or 9's other than the VB3 or is that pretty much all you could find? I was thinking since people put 275's on 8" that 265's would probably be doable and then going with the new OZ alleggerita since they are only 17lbs in 18x8

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
what tires are you planning on Dan?

mike2727

Ready to race!
Hi Dan

Are those both rebound and compression adjustable

I am running KONI FSD with H&R Sports right now, and although they do pretty good on the track, I need to go a couple of steps further in order to improve

I am going dedicated track rims with semi-slicks, and am looking at a coilover now

Mike