GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sydney to blue mountain cruise. Sat. March 14th

badboy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GOLF GTI MK V
Hi, This is my first organisation of a drive day. I was hoping everyone could meet between 10 and 10.30am at woodward park on the corner of memorial drive and hume hwy liverpool. From there we could drive to Katoomba and then lithgo for lunch. It would be great to meet other owners of VW so invite friends if you wish. Any quesions please email me at badboy@bigpond.net.au . After lithgow everyone will have the choice of going where they want but at least we get the opportunity to meet new people. :headbang:

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
i might come along given im living in campbelltown at the moment and might need a breath of fresh air before the exams. dont have my roster yet for march but will swap to be present for this day. unfortunately i will be sticking to speed limits coz im on licence death row. so might come up to lithgow and then head off. Adam make sure you choose a place for lunch that has ample parking.

badboy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GOLF GTI MK V
Its just a cruize everyoe so hopefully no one will race too hard. The day is more about meeting people who drive a fantastic car and want to meet others. Good point about parking at destination. will get on it straight away. if anyone knows somewhere good in lithgo please tell as i appeciate the help i get. GTI's rock:happyanim:

benough

Torque to me
Car(s)
Golf GT Sport
The only good thing to come out of Lithgow is the Great Western Highway :biggrin:

I know it is much further but you can go to Mackies Cafe in Orange and order a large burger with the lot. Plenty of parking.

blu32

Stealthy Speed
Car(s)
My Car (above)
The only good thing to come out of Lithgow is the Great Western Highway :biggrin:

I know it is much further but you can go to Mackies Cafe in Orange and order a large burger with the lot. Plenty of parking.

Holy bloated beagles batman!

You'd need to get a reflash done for the drive back to deal with the extra load of that thing weighing you down!

badboy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GOLF GTI MK V
I'm quite happy to go to Orange if thats what everyone wants. the idea is for a fun day so any more ideas please let me know. You can PM me if you like

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
i think its my day off so count me in :biggrin:

Me!

a happy man...
Car(s)
VW Golf GTi
It's a lil too early for me to decide but I'm interested in meeting everyone! Will be coming from Wollongong though.