GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sydney to blue mountain cruise. Sat. March 14th

Androo

lolwut... ??
March 14th... out of all other Days and weekends....

March 14th is steak and blowjob day!!!!!)@#*!$&*@# google! steak and blowjob > cruise :yikes:

badboy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GOLF GTI MK V
Again i'm happy if anyone turns up. I'm looking into details of a destination at lithgow to stop and have a feed etc. will post by this weekend.

Hibba

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MY09 GTI TR
i'm keen to come along, also live in penrith... i have no knowledge about food in lithgow.. leura has great food, but not much of a drive...

badboy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GOLF GTI MK V
Can anyone with ideas and stops please add to this as it involves everyone and there's no reason you can't make an improvement on the drive. ask other VW to come. lets show people how good these cars are.

AGRo

Ready to race!
Just before Lithgow, there's a place called Talisman Art Gallery, they do great woodfired pizzas if that appeals...

mike20t

Shaved Burger
Normally id be keen, but im down at Avalon for the annual Air Show....

Anyone going down for that?

badboy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GOLF GTI MK V
Does the Talisman Art Gallery sound good to everyone? We'll just park all over the place if parking is a problem but i'll be happy if even only one person comes with me. doesn't matter if you don't have a gti, VW is good too. Please evryone have a think but i will be there. was going to get adhesive stickers to write names on so peole can get to know each other. Please keep putting in the input as i really appreciate it.

10d

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 CW 5dr. GTI
hmmm.... would really like to go....
what age group will this be?
don't want to be the only old fart around.

Mischa

vw slut
Car(s)
Golf MkV GT Sport
ill come along for as much of it as i can depending on the work schedule for the day.

badboy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GOLF GTI MK V
Thanks Mischa i appreciate it, i knew you would make the effort. Please anyone else you don't have to make excuses. Just say if you look like coming then i can organise it a bit better so we all get something out of it.

YouSnooze

You won't feel a thing ;)
Car(s)
2006 Mk V GTi
I rode my motorbike on some of the roads today (Sunday). I have some cunning suggestions re: route/itinerary for the drive. [& no mistakes like last time on the Blue Mtns GTG:yikes:].

Basic suggestion is Syd - Lithgow - Bathurst (with lunch in Bathurst at a very good bakery/pie/sambo shop on George St - I'll find the name in the next couple of weeks when I go past again).

Lap/photos at Mt Panorama followed by return to Syd via Oberon - Hampton - Lithgow.

Specific road suggestion details to remain secret for now but believe me, they will not disappoint!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Whaddya reckon badboy????