GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pics of your Recent Accidents

Status
Not open for further replies.

<{FleshFixxer}>

One Nation, Under My Fast
man, blackmagicfast's pics are insanse! i'm hoping vw's are a whooooole lot more fortified than nissan's.

Had a 00' mustang, got t-boned but no pics. i've only had 1 car that got totalled fortunately. coincidentally a nissan as well :wink: .

2004 350z. Used. 19" Maya wheels. Around $10,000 custom all Alpine sound system (2 type R's, 2 8" speakers in fiberglass enclosure, dvd deck, the works).

Went from this:

New.jpg

To this in just over 1 month:

Crash upside down.jpg
Crash upside down 2.jpg
Crash flipped back around.jpg
Crash done like dinner.jpg
Garage hood view.jpg
Garage side view 2.jpg
Garage side view 3.jpg
Garage top view.jpg
Garage top view 2.jpg

highway cruising, shitty vancouver weather as usual, not even speeding. Changing lanes on shitty partially paved section on the highway, hit a puddle, flipped, slid like 50 metres and smacked a barrier. Nobody got hurt. Only things salvaged were the subs+amps because the front end took most of the damaged...man, i didn't even get to throw a bodykit on :frown: :cry:

ekk20

Go Kart Champion
man, blackmagicfast's pics are insanse! i'm hoping vw's are a whooooole lot more fortified than nissan's.

Had a 00' mustang, got t-boned but no pics. i've only had 1 car that got totalled fortunately. coincidentally a nissan as well :wink: .

2004 350z. Used. 19" Maya wheels. Around $10,000 custom all Alpine sound system (2 type R's, 2 8" speakers in fiberglass enclosure, dvd deck, the works).

Went from this:

View attachment 23477

View attachment 23478
View attachment 23479
View attachment 23480
View attachment 23481
View attachment 23482
View attachment 23483
View attachment 23484
View attachment 23485
View attachment 23486

highway cruising, shitty vancouver weather as usual, not even speeding. Changing lanes on shitty partially paved section on the highway, hit a puddle, flipped, slid like 50 metres and smacked a barrier. Nobody got hurt. Only things salvaged were the subs+amps because the front end took most of the damaged...man, i didn't even get to throw a bodykit on :frown: :cry:

ouch..did insurance cover your loss?

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT

Went from this:

View attachment 23477

View attachment 23478
View attachment 23479
View attachment 23480
View attachment 23481
View attachment 23482
View attachment 23483
View attachment 23484
View attachment 23485
View attachment 23486

damn man sorry for your loss, that car was beautiful

<{FleshFixxer}>

One Nation, Under My Fast
damn man sorry for your loss, that car was beautiful

likewise, sucks losing a car doesn' it?? i'm definitely not dropping loads of moolah on aftermarket parts anymore though, getting only 1/3 of the original cost back is brutal...and that's with receipts handy. lol :mad:

ouch..did insurance cover your loss?

not entirely. anything aftermarket i only got about a 1/3 of what i paid back which was a huge loss considering how much was done to it. so that was a big downer.. but i got a slightly used base model chrysler 300, which i enjoyed so everything kinda worked out.

all u did was going thru the puddle? how big it was? or how deep.
i should stop doing that after reading your post :smile:

ya pretty much, wasn't that deep at all to be fair. there's this part on the highway that isn't paved as well as the rest of the road, and it's pretty bad when it pours. it's on a bend right after a downhill and it dips so water collects easily. i decided to get in the right lane, and that's when i hit it and lost all my traction. didn't expect it :wink:

juttsvw

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 Rabbit
This was Oct 15 2007. The car only had 2300k. 19yr old pulled out infront of us doing about 35-40.

Attachments

• 1007071554a.JPG
    1007071554a.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 590
  • 1007071506a.JPG
    1007071506a.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 584

rcnu71299

Ready to race!
wasn't my car...i was just a passenger... we were going skiing and lost control on a very icy country road... rolled over in a ditch

Attachments

• 01-27-08_1049.jpg
    01-27-08_1049.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 482
  • 01-27-08_1050.jpg
    01-27-08_1050.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 474
  • 01-27-08_1111.jpg
    01-27-08_1111.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 412

SCTUNING

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Golf mkV
Pics of a crash 11 months ago.
Slippery wet road, girlfriend in her little Toyota Yaris, and me beside it:

Never new what happend, woke up in a black wet hole with my gf screaming for her live. It took 3 minutes before i could smash a windscreen with my own poor hands...

Never again, it's hell

SC

odascoo

a mansion in WISCANSIN
damn i had an accident in my dad's bimmer once. i was driving down from l.a. may be around 1 in the morning, and there was sudden traffic because they were doing some construction work on the freeway.i saw the brake lights, but i was sleepy because i was at a hospital all day with my aunt(colon cancer) i thought i slowed down enough but i was going 60 i guess and hit the car in front of me and it chained reaction for about 4 cars. somehow only the bimmer got most of the damage because it was lower than the car in front of me. i would say may be only the front 1/3 of the car caved in. i also blacked out and fire department had to get me out but the doors were fine. $8600 in damage, no other cars complained or filed a lawsuit, insurance went up but i not by much, and the cops didnt give me ticket!

thug4life

The Freaking Man.
Car(s)
GTI 6mT
wanted to make a thread for people that have been in recent accidents to post some pics, i would really like to compare how lucky i was compared to you guys. heres my story:yikes:

my first car=98 Nissan Maxima SE
Funny thing is i walked away with only a couple bruises to the head.

going down 270 some A-hole was behind me in a black Mazda6 came next to me was speeding up, somehow he lost control fishtailed me and send me going straight into a curb at 65MPH, i was told car was about to flip but there was a huge pole in the way, so my car hit it and came back down, i had no passengers but i dont know how i survived. i was totally blacked out, the fire department had to cut the roof off in order to get me out becuase the all four doors were jammed.
i ended up taking the guy to court getting enough money for a brand new GTI, so some good came out of it. i was still buised at the time when i picked up my GTI but it felt great to get a New car for free

Please tell me yours
I am sorry but I call shenanegans on that. I have seen those pictures before. Those were from another post that was on this site. it was either here or on another site but I have seen htose before. it might have been from the 'tex because i remember someone getting a gti after that. they sued and everything.

also you came from a rabbit. your leasing the GTI right now. you made a whole thread on it.

now tell us whose car that really is? because i know that was not you.

Status
Not open for further replies.