GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pics of your Recent Accidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
alright man i really dont care. hahaha. what you say is what you say, and seeing what some people have said about this car being elsewhere is already sketch. may be you had a different name on the tex, but whatever. like i said my bad "bro"

i just want to prove myself that im telling the truth and not come out as one of the guys that is faking, take a look behind my car at the buildings that is the exact same building where i took a pic of my GTI, just see for yourself

Strmtrpr

Censored
Honestly....who cares? :iono:

"Oh noes I have seen this pics elsewhere....HE MUST BE LYING"
*types furiously*

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
Didn't you say it was a '98 Maxima?

yes 98 Maxima se bought it for $2600 with 190K on it. you guys i didnt want to make my description too long i just wanted to compare my accident to others, why would i lie that is my car? you gotta have no life to come up with that, if some of you dont believe me that fine, but i also have it on the news paper with my name and age and how i got hit.

07Noside

Banned
So you got hit fishtailed 2.3 miles on 270 from the actual crash location?
wanted to make a thread for people that have been in recent accidents to post some pics, i would really like to compare how lucky i was compared to you guys. heres my story:yikes:

my first car=98 Nissan Maxima SE
Funny thing is i walked away with only a couple bruises to the head.

going down 270 some A-hole was behind me in a black Mazda6 came next to me was speeding up, somehow he lost control fishtailed me and send me going straight into a curb at 65MPH, i

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...77.175093&sspn=0.007628,0.014462&ie=UTF8&z=16

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
Honestly....who cares? :iono:

"Oh noes I have seen this pics elsewhere....HE MUST BE LYING"
*types furiously*

dude youve seen them on the Tex i posted that thread, oh god i dont care anymore, i had the car for 2 1/2 months why would i want to take pics of a POS like that, it came riced up

MkVBlkMgc

Wir wollen lebensraum!
Car(s)
'08 GTI DSG
yes 98 Maxima se bought it for $2600 with 190K on it. you guys i didnt want to make my description too long i just wanted to compare my accident to others, why would i lie that is my car? you gotta have no life to come up with that, if some of you dont believe me that fine, but i also have it on the news paper with my name and age and how i got hit.
I used to drive a '95 Maxima SE 5spd. Man, I liked that car.

Glad to hear there were no serious injuries.

I'll leave the 'is it real or not' questions for others.

Strmtrpr

Censored
dude youve seen them on the Tex i posted that thread, oh god i dont care anymore, i had the car for 2 1/2 months why would i want to take pics of a POS like that, it came riced up

Actually I haven't...and I was half defending you man...:lol:

If you couldn't tell I was being sarcastic with the second part of my comment. :smile:

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
So you got hit fishtailed 2.3 miles on 270 from the actual crash location?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...77.175093&sspn=0.007628,0.014462&ie=UTF8&z=16

you guys are missing the point that im trying to say i was making a short description, i made up some of it to make my story shorter, i dint feel like typing. here they go: i had one passenger with me ( my cousin) i was hit on that road going 45 in 40 zone by a black mazda 6 when he was trying to pass me, he somehow lost control and hit me sending my car to the curb on the other side and hitting the pole. FD really cut my roof off, my cousin was flown with a Chopper to Baltimore becuase he was badly injured however i had just the bruises. i took the guy to court, won some money for the hospital bills and to buy a new car, decided to buy the rabbit jan.17 2007 becuase of low insurance and slower car, 10 months later Nov. 13 2007 traded in the lease for a GTI

i hope some of that clears it up

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
check out the buildings behind the Maxima and my GTI,

same building, you guys can take it for what you want but i am welling to bet anything that was me in that Maxima, and its me now in the GTI.

07Noside

Banned
check out the buildings behind the Maxima and my GTI,

same building

woop di do. Could have been any one other then you. You knew they didn't have a MKV and stole the story. I could have done that with the tons of major accidents in my area. Would have been more realistic with a coenciding story. I'm leaving my last comment as MKV Pwnage.

Status
Not open for further replies.