GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pics of your Recent Accidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
wanted to make a thread for people that have been in recent accidents to post some pics, i would really like to compare how lucky i was compared to you guys. heres my story:yikes:

my first car=98 Nissan Maxima SE
Funny thing is i walked away with only a couple bruises to the head.

going down 270 some A-hole was behind me in a black Mazda6 came next to me was speeding up, somehow he lost control fishtailed me and send me going straight into a curb at 65MPH, i was told car was about to flip but there was a huge pole in the way, so my car hit it and came back down, i had no passengers but i dont know how i survived. i was totally blacked out, the fire department had to cut the roof off in order to get me out becuase the all four doors were jammed.
i ended up taking the guy to court getting enough money for a brand new GTI, so some good came out of it. i was still buised at the time when i picked up my GTI but it felt great to get a New car for free

Please tell me yours

Last edited:

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
JEEEZ! How did u survive?!?

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
JEEEZ! How did u survive?!?

thats a question i ask myself everyday. and it had nothing to do with Nissan being a safe car, they told me my steering wheel popped off which no air bag came out and my dashboard collapsed. and when it flipped and hit the pole the roof hit my head which caused the buises

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
were you a member on maxima.org?

i had the car for only 2 1/2 months, bought it aug 06 crashed nov 06 never really got a chance to know the car and the forums

Last edited:

Boonedock82

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 MKV
Some chick opened her car door into mine pretty friggin nasty, I have a pic somewhere but I don't feel like searching for it at the moment. That same week someone backed into me in a parking lot.

You are lucky you are alive, I have pulled people out of cars with much less intrusion who were dead. Are you sure it was the cops that cut the roof off and not the fire department. I am just curious as I have never heard of cops cutting a roof off, they normally don't have the equipment to do that sort of thing. Just curious.

jimbo45

Ready to race!
Holy shit man I've seen people laid out under sheets and there cars didn't look that bad you should really be playing the lottery right now.

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
You are lucky you are alive, I have pulled people out of cars with much less intrusion who were dead. Are you sure it was the cops that cut the roof off and not the fire department. I am just curious as I have never heard of cops cutting a roof off, they normally don't have the equipment to do that sort of thing. Just curious.

yeah my bad i meant the fire department was taking me out (error fixed) all i remember when i was inside i woke up for a sec. and a officer told me "we are gonna get you out" and thats all i remember, then i saw the pics/vids of my car on the news/internet and the Fire department was all over my car

Status
Not open for further replies.