GOLFMKV

Pics of your Recent Accidents

Status
Not open for further replies.

thug4life

The Freaking Man.
Car(s)
GTI 6mT
so honestly whose pictures are those really becasue that is very VERY low that you could take someone elses pictures and say you were in that type of accident.

07Noside

Banned
whoa is the OP a fake?:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

so honestly whose pictures are those really becasue that is very VERY low that you could take someone elses pictures and say you were in that type of accident.

Thats low Blackmagicfast you just got interweb pwned. Lying amongst us not worth if havent you notice how almost anyone who throws up a lie gets pwned and gets caught up in there own lies.

odascoo

a mansion in WISCANSIN
so let me get this straight. this dude posted pics of another person's car saying that it was his, doesnt even own a GTI and posted pics of probably his friends car, and thinks hes older than everybody here?? damn hes killin his rep here. you know the funny thing is, my buddy(DarkStar) and i were talking about him on saturday because he wants an ATP DP. the very first thing he said was, "dude that guys is weird." and i laughed

odascoo

a mansion in WISCANSIN

yea serious man. getting in accidents are not cool. my mom and my baby brother got rear ended by a drunk driver last year, and then two weeks after that got t-boned at an intersection in the rental car that we got because of the accident in the range rover. accidents almost killed my parents and my baby brother. now you come on here trying to fake it get some respect points becasue you lost it elsewhere is seriously fucked up. now people know what kinda fucking douche you are.

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
i started from the rabbit after the maxima becuase my dad wanted me to start with a slower car, then after a few months i can switch to a GTI and i bought the rabbit with the money i won from court,, i didnt want to bring the Rabbit into this becuase it would get you all confused and what not. you can also check my profile on the Tex it is MKVRULES! and yes that was me that posted it on the tex.
why would i fake this out? the maxima was my first car the Rabbit was my second then i traded it in the lease for a GTI, i just didnt feel like explaining how i went from a Rabbit to a GTI becuase it would take for ever explaining the lease switch i did, sorry about that but the Maxima was indeed my car and that was me in that accident:cry:

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
this thread is gonna get locked pretty soon hahahahaha

bro i have no reason to lie my pics of my car were on the Rockville fire department website, i would not make this up, i didnt know so many people new i owned a Rabbit before this, i didnt think it would matter that much

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
So you were able to rice it out like that in 2 months or you bought it like that :yikes:

first car i bought it from my neighbor becuase he was moving and didnt need it anymore, it was POS with 190,000 miles on it, bought it for $2600 it came like that

thug4life

The Freaking Man.
Car(s)
GTI 6mT
[QUOTE = blackedoutrabbit]i do pay for my collage also, i am currently a part time Waiter, i have had checks from $750 to $1200 every two weeks, after school or on the weekends im always working, LOL![/QOUTE]

you did not have any maxima of the sort. how come you have TONs of pictures of your rabbit and GTI and none of the maxima? also that maxima looked modded so if you gave so much love to the other cars with a plethora of pictures how come the maxima has none? and I looked at your 'tex account no such thread was created. it was not you. those pictures are not yours.

so just tell us where you get them from?

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT

odascoo

a mansion in WISCANSIN
Status
Not open for further replies.