Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
18" v710 , neogen tires good condition.
Trade for 17 or 18 huffs and cash on top.

Bump for a good Guy

sent while I should be productive at work

Sogotron 6000

Professional Honda Hater
Well gentlemen, Im letting her go. Unfortunately I was in need of a new job and the one I acquired requires me to haul bulky stuff around all day which I will need a small truck for. It wouldn't be fair to mistreat the GTI by using it for that purpose. She has 52K miles on the odometer and no major engine upgrades were done other than a Neuspeed intake and a Neuspeed high flow aircharge pipe. It has a premium 7 head unit and I replaced the speakers all around to aftermarket. In the doors I put in Rainbows and in the rear I have Dynaudio which are all powered by an Alpine PDX-5. It also has an Autopage alarm system and tinted rear windows, it also has the rear windshield wyper delete and tinted tails. I just replaced the cam follower last week and did the oil change at 50K. It is reflex silver and it stands on classixs which the ones on the passenger side have a few scratches that have been there since I got it. I bought her used off a VW dealer back in April of 2010 when she had 30k miles on the odometer so I've only had her for a year and change and I have been taking proper care of her when it came to maintenance. Will post pics when I find my camera other than that if you want to see her fly me a text at 714.469.0621. Im asking $16k. Thanks for looking.

dbgti

Say whaaa?
Girls designer pants for sale
My GF is kind of a hoarder when it comes to jeans.
This is only 40 pairs from her collection...if youve got a gf have her take a look!
Miss Sixty, True Religions, 7's, and some other desiners...
Sizes range from 26-30 (Or if your a small guy you could pick up a pair of the un-gay looking ones and have the legs re-hemed =] )

fastgti69

M3 Eater
Looking to buy a stock rear bumper, can be in any condition, the cheaper and more beat up the better, looking for donor material for a bumper project. Anyone got anything?

Still looking for another bumper!? haha what happened to the one I sold you? The white paint didnt work? I would say go get it vinyled!

innovate

Go Kart Champion
WTS: rear lower valance painted UNITED GRAY. NO blemishes, PPG paint was used, but iwasn't sanded down. It still is smooth because the paint was cut and buffed. I want 275 + your stock lower.

Six Porsche twists w/ tires and adapters for $500 + OEM wheels.

Have to pay a deductable for insurance, came right after i just fixed all the road damage on the twists and had 225/40's on the rear and 215/35's on the front. Adapters are 15 and 20mm. All wheels are 18x8, most everyone has seen them. Crackhead cheap deal.

-FF

Status
Not open for further replies.