GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kush

sv_gravity 0
Six Porsche twists w/ tires and adapters for $500 + OEM wheels.

Have to pay a deductable for insurance, came right after i just fixed all the road damage on the twists and had 225/40's on the rear and 215/35's on the front. Adapters are 15 and 20mm. All wheels are 18x8, most everyone has seen them. Crackhead cheap deal.

-FF

pm'd

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
CF rear diffuser cover (goes over the bottom part of the rear bumper, uses glue 3m tape or screws). Decent condition, pictures will show it better than I can explain, some small scrapes: 80 dollars picked up

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
now if that was an R32 id be in

Mikey_

Ready to race!
FS: Mason Tech Front Air Struts
It's time to move on to a new front set up. The bags are still on my car for now but will come off as soon as I get my Air Lifts. I Purchased the Mason Techs in February (used with about 5,000 mi on them) and I have since put 6,400 mi. The struts are in great shape and ride perfect. The only issue that I have ever had is that the pasenger side bag has a very slow air leak. The bag can be re-clamped or a new bag can be installed for $80 by Universal Air in Riverside. Comes with two brand new strut bearings as well.

$400
Located in San Diego

Thanks for looking!
-Mikey

Kauz

Go Kart Newbie
BBS RS' for sale

So I'm moving down to Socal by the end of next Friday and I'm looking to sell them up here in Norcal before I leave. Sacto - Bay Area locals only. I don't have room to take these with me to Socal.

Reason for selling: I really don't want to, but the roads in LA aren't too good, plus the car will be too low to drive around there with these on. On top of that, I may have to do street parking, and yeah, you get the idea.

Wheel info:
Purchased from MemoryFab.com
BBS RS 320 and 321's
17x8 et43 / 17x9 et40
Re-drilled to 5x112 (through MemoryFab)

Looking for 1600 obo.

Included are tires, bolts, flat caps w/ tool (Euroimage), original caps (but one backing broke off)

They really don't need to be re-finished if you just want to rock them daily. Everything has your everyday nicks and scratches.

Fronts:
If you look close on the right wheel, there's a slight bend on the top left. I had trouble finding it again when I pulled the wheels out, had to run my fingers around.

Fronts by DigiFresh.net, on Flickr

Front tread:

Front Tread by DigiFresh.net, on Flickr

Rears:

Rears by DigiFresh.net, on Flickr

Rear tread:

Rear Tread by DigiFresh.net, on Flickr

Caps, bolts, tool:

IMAG0351 by DigiFresh.net, on Flickr

bigbadvoodooguru

GO LAKERS
Car(s)
VW Rabbit
You should be fine with those in LA... with wheel locks. Maybe. Your stretch isn't even stretched. Just saying if you are crying inside because you have to part with them, 17" wheels survive just fine in LA if you drive smart.

Kauz

Go Kart Newbie
You should be fine with those in LA... with wheel locks. Maybe. Your stretch isn't even stretched. Just saying if you are crying inside because you have to part with them, 17" wheels survive just fine in LA if you drive smart.

I've hit some pretty iffy stuff out there...lol. Yeah the stretch sucks on Kuhmos. The 512's were way better. Oh and to add on, I want to run 18's this time. I had 19's before but they seemed huge sometimes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.