GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New South VS AWE

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest
actually their bosst gauge doesnt. I've already checked on that; it's a stand alone. But thanks for the warning

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest
It's the same gauge as the one I posted. I'm not sure what you mean:confused:

TheFactor

Go Kart Champion
looks the same to me :iono:

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest
cuz it's from the same page as where I stole the pic from. So it has to be the same:thumbup:

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest
Oh I see what your talking bout. Yeah in the pic with the osir it has a different series. Yeah im gonna go with the Blue racer series to avoid the link control. Actually come to think of it i'll probably go with the stewartwarner gauges; I've had great dealings with them in the past. Sorry for the confusion though

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Do the DEFI gauges work off a boost tap or do they wire directly into the map sensor?
Also, is it a physical gauge at all or is it just a screen? It's hard to tell from the images.

its just a screen. they have nice little intro and outro sequences. not sure wether they tap actual boost or just a sensor.

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
its just a screen. they have nice little intro and outro sequences. not sure wether they tap actual boost or just a sensor.

Its a boost tap. Map sensor reference will be of no use for a gauge.

In my experience, if your looking at electronic gauges, pay a bit more for an electronic boost controller, not only do they function as a boost controller, but they will give you all the features of an electronic gauge. Data logging, peak hold, memory, and etc.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Its a boost tap. Map sensor reference will be of no use for a gauge.

In my experience, if your looking at electronic gauges, pay a bit more for an electronic boost controller, not only do they function as a boost controller, but they will give you all the features of an electronic gauge. Data logging, peak hold, memory, and etc.

thanks for clearin that up Phil! :thumbsup: