GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

my molded bumber...

ssunnylee24

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 CW DSG GTI
Looks good and nice work.
BUT, for some reason badgeless grill don't look good..
I don't know why.

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
Wow.

This is exactly what i'm doing. I was debating on whether to mould my Votex lip onto my front, but...damn this makes me want to do it now :biggrin:

Maybe just shaving the ubmper first and then doing the moulds some other time, heh.

Awesome job though! :thumbsup:

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
Looks good and nice work.
BUT, for some reason badgeless grill don't look good..
I don't know why.
Entitled to your opinion, you are the first I've heard that from... I can say that I don't like the black that it is... What I mean is, that's the way it is out of the box. I wanna plastidip the middle fat part cause there are shipping/rubbing marks on it out of the box... please do enlighten me when you figure out "why" you don't like it...

Wow.

This is exactly what i'm doing. I was debating on whether to mould my Votex lip onto my front, but...damn this makes me want to do it now :biggrin:

Maybe just shaving the ubmper first and then doing the moulds some other time, heh.

Awesome job though! :thumbsup:

I think I posted in your thread I was doing this... After having it done twice now... this way was how I originally wanted it. I would suggest to you to do it the WHOLE way you wanna do it the first time around... And don't chince out on the price cause you will pay for what you get...

ssunnylee24

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 CW DSG GTI
Entitled to your opinion, you are the first I've heard that from... I can say that I don't like the black that it is... What I mean is, that's the way it is out of the box. I wanna plastidip the middle fat part cause there are shipping/rubbing marks on it out of the box... please do enlighten me when you figure out "why" you don't like it...

I feel like there is something missing (well obviously VW emblem).
If you had a boser hood it would've looked even better.

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
I'm on the fence about a boser... And that car looks like ass to me... Sorry to the owner...

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
I think it might just be that it looks a little "gaudy" to me? I have an orange car. It's already hard to pull some things off that not-so flashy colors can...

EDIT: Photoshop skills anyone? Boser hood on my car?

looks pretty dope. that's the first time ive seen an aftermarket lip actually look good on an mkv.

what did they use to mold in the plastic pieces? i took my car in for an estimate and the guy said they cant mold in plastic pieces because they dont have the right kind of bondo/whatever they use.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
looks pretty dope. that's the first time ive seen an aftermarket lip actually look good on an mkv.

what did they use to mold in the plastic pieces? i took my car in for an estimate and the guy said they cant mold in plastic pieces because they dont have the right kind of bondo/whatever they use.

it appears to be panel bond, which imo is the best stuff to use.

matsu

Ready to race!
reaaaaallllly loving that. even makes the colour appealing to me,not seen one thats done that uptill now!
nice job mate.
matsu

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
it appears to be panel bond, which imo is the best stuff to use.
It is 3m panel bond. This guy used that stuff on a wide body GTO... Not a single bolt or rivet holding the whole body kit on. No shrinking or cracking...

reaaaaallllly loving that. even makes the colour appealing to me,not seen one thats done that uptill now!
nice job mate.
matsu

Thanks!:biggrin:

GTIracer

Streetracer
Car(s)
Golf MKV GTI
very very nice. i'm thinkin to do this with my ABT lip :rolleyes:

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Looks awesome. I don't understand how anyone can not like this.

That boser looks alright too. I do enjoy boser MK4's, MK5's its harder to pull off.