Motor Mounts for TSI?

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
I GOT TSI MOUNTS :thumbsup:

Red-2009-GTI

Ready to race!
Are they ready yet? I spoke to Justin about two weeks ago, asked him to call me when he has a set ready and I will pick them up in person. What is the status?

dave80

Go Kart Champion
Are they ready yet? I spoke to Justin about two weeks ago, asked him to call me when he has a set ready and I will pick them up in person. What is the status?

I placed and order about two weeks ago for the tranny and engine mount, but spoke with Justin last Thursday and they weren't done yet.

NewToVW

Automotive Ninja
Are you TSI guys getting a lot of wheel hop?

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
I've gotta say, throwing the Pirelli P Zero Neros on mine eliminated it for the most part. It was bad enough with the stock Conti Pro Contacts that I thought I was gonna break a mount.

NewToVW

Automotive Ninja
I'm on the OEM 18" Dunlop all-seasons and I don't get a whole lot of wheel hop (APR Stage I). It either hooks or spins smoothly.

RedRobin

Going With The Flow....
Car(s)
Throbbin' Red VeeDub
Volkswagen Racing's engine mounts will fit the Mk6 GTI TSI:

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115101

It's their lower engine mount which gets the power down better than anyone else's and there is no vibration or Grrrrrrr! sounds unless you install the other two side mounts in the set.

:thumbsup:

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI

blk09

Import Newb
Car(s)
2009 BMP GTI
Still waiting to be charged and shipped!!!!!!!!!!

NewToVW

Automotive Ninja
I used to, now I just leave black marks in the road :biggrin:
Exactly. I've had FWD cars with less power and more wheel hop. My GTI will just hook and go if I get the launch right, or I'll burn up the tires smoothly if I blow the launch.