GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Motor Mounts for TSI?

Red-2009-GTI

Ready to race!
What motor mounts are available for my 2009 GTI? My car has the TSI engine, and all I have seen in the way of stiffer mounts has been for FSI equipped cars.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
cant wait :thumbsup:

Red-2009-GTI

Ready to race!
I saw the mounts for TSI, soon is the word. With the talk about vibration felt in the car with these mounts installed on FSI I was about to ask Phil when he handed me the keys to his Mk6 and said "Drive it and you will know what we are talking about". We took about a mile or so drive on busy city streets, my first time in a Mk6 (seemed 99% like my 5 month old Mk5).

Hard to beleive motor mounts can do so many things, but they will be my next mod. Yes, you can feel the motor running a tiny bit at idle and just above idle, but it is true that shifts are smoother and strangely the motor sounds a bit different as well. Phil explained this but I like the sound personally.

Got a nice tour of BSH facility afterward as well. There is a lot of high level craftsmanship going on here guys, and I'm glad to se it being done right here in the USA.

Last edited:

dubbin

All in, All out..
Car(s)
09 GTI
ahh yes, im gonna be out of money in a heartbeat cause of BSH. i still need to buy a catchcan, let alone mounts!

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
ahh yes, im gonna be out of money in a heartbeat cause of BSH. i still need to buy a catchcan, let alone mounts!

Tax refund = BSH mounts and DO W/M yay. Plus a few non BSH mods ( sorry Phil:wink:)