GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Malaysian airliner goes down over Ukraine

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
No one is distancing anything... Think about the situation logically why the Fk would he order such a strike.

This is just a bunch of pro western propaganda... which has been in place for some time trying to incite cold war level style hate for russia.

No one is claiming he ordered a strike.

He acted irresponsibly and it came back to bite him. At best.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
No one is claiming he ordered a strike.

He acted irresponsibly and it came back to bite him. At best.

The title states "Putin's missile" :rolleyes:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Reading comprehension is your friend.

it WAS Putin's missile. Putin = Russia. Or are you suggesting a group of separatist built the buk?

Using the same logic George Bush caused 9/11 because we supplied Osama Bin laden.

misaka

Ready to race!

"This was a missile from Ukraine. They are responsible for KAL 007 too."

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
And by that same logic they should be putting up pictures of the US and Obama for supplying everything for what those Isreali murdering fuckers are doing in randomly slaughtering innocent Palestinians.
Although....

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Putin didn't launch the missile, he threw it like a javelin.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Putin didn't launch the missile, he threw it like a javelin.

Absolutely I am sure we have intelligence from the CIA to back it up. The same group that told us about the WMDs in IRAQ and that records all of our phone calls daily.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Absolutely I am sure we have intelligence from the CIA to back it up. The same group that told us about the WMDs in IRAQ and that records all of our phone calls daily.

OH SHIT!

The gub'ment will tell us whatever they want us to believe.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
OH SHIT!

The gub'ment will tell us whatever they want us to believe.

To be fair, if they told us everything we would go crazy and most likely riot. The problem is that we don't think about how much luxury we have and what our country does without telling us so we can keep debating about gay marriage and abortion when other countries are waking up to bombs going off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
To be fair, if they told us everything we would go crazy and most likely riot. The problem is that we don't think about how much luxury we have and what our country does without telling us so we can keep debating about gay marriage and abortion when other countries are waking up to bombs going off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh. You are right. I would not riot, but general public cannot handle things. I am sure the US kills many innocent people for the sake of peace or whatever, and public for some reason cannot stand death in the name of militaristic reasons, yet do not care about the lives lost every day to disease.

The USA is a bubble for sure.

penance

Fakinsupa
Car(s)
GTI
TINFOIL HATS! GET YOUR TINFOIL HATS HERE!

Ditto on RAZR's comment though - look how people react to Black Friday sales... "you can't handle the truth"

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Anyways any more actual news before the political spin happens?