GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Malaysian airliner goes down over Ukraine

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
just that whole conversation. supports the theory but just illustrates how reckless it is to give military hardware to the untrained.

Yep... I also think it is incredibly negligent of the airline to fly over an area where two planes were downed only days earlier. I mean where is the fucking common sense...

Avant

Ready to race!
Wow it's been gone for like 4 months and they finally find it in Ukraine? Damn.

RIP in peace.

Just kidding, that's ridiculously unfortunate that that the flight has to serve as collateral for the stupid ass shit going down over there. I'll actually be in Moscow for a fucking 18 hour layover before I head to Italy so hopefully I'll be safe in the airport lol.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
I'll actually be in Moscow for a fucking 18 hour layover before I head to Italy so hopefully I'll be safe in the airport lol.

If Russia does have these black boxes, I hope you'll be okay. Might be worth finding another route.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Biden responds in the affirmative to request by Kyiv to send a team to Ukraine to help investigate the incident. Let's hope they can keep their weapons sheathed.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Biden responds in the affirmative to request by Kyiv to send a team to Ukraine to help investigate the incident. Let's hope they can keep their weapons sheathed.

Ukraine can't keep the rebels under control... they are trying to get the US involved in their own conflict, we should stay the fk away from that region. Not our fight.

Stinger

Ready to race!
Tell you what.. I'm a little cynical but in the "watif" column I have Putin helping the separatists take the launcher from the Ukranians and encouraging them to shoot down that transport plane.

Now the world's shocked and Putin can act appalled and determined to stop the flow of arms to the separatists. Russia saves face, Ukraine can retake the region from those "dangerous terrorists", peace comes to the region and a memorial is dedicated to those who perished needlessly on that commercial flight.

No?