GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Malaysian airliner goes down over Ukraine

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
To me that doesn't save face...

Ukraine can't keep the rebels under control... they are trying to get the US involved in their own conflict, we should stay the fk away from that region. Not our fight.

Agree

It is now.

Disagree. At least the fight part. It sure as hell is our investigation. That was an american built and in-part owned vehicle.

butchered by autocorrecr

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Likely scenario is...

Rebels are now fucked... Russia if they in fact get their support through them is likely to turn their back on them and Ukraine will take the region back.

Merkle

Banned
link to article?

Disagree. At least the fight part. It sure as hell is our investigation. That was an american built and in-part owned vehicle.

butchered by autocorrecr

We're not going to go to arms, but we'll take more of an interest in the happenings over there. we're America, we'll declare war on "mis-used equipment" or something.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
I didn't see anyone say this, but US Intelligence has confirmed 100% it was shot down by a surface to air missle, but are torn on the origin. Based on what everyone else has posted, it does seem like the separatists though.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101838653#.

Stinger

Ready to race!
Likely scenario is...

Rebels are now fucked... Russia if they in fact get their support through them is likely to turn their back on them and Ukraine will take the region back.

:rolleyes: Rebels were fk'ed from day 1, peons in a geopolitical battle between East and West. The smart ones are those who understood that early and moved either East or West.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I found a picture of the "research assistants" who will accompany the American crash investigators.

:)

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I didn't see anyone say this, but US Intelligence has confirmed 100% it was shot down by a surface to air missle, but are torn on the origin. Based on what everyone else has posted, it does seem like the separatists though.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101838653#.

I am likely to wager that the missile did not originate in Russia, that would be incredibly stupid. And russian military is far better trained at this...

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I am likely to wager that the missile did not originate in Russia, that would be incredibly stupid. And russian military is far better trained at this...

The missile could very well be of Russian origin as Ukraine does not have such weapon manufacturing technology.

However, I am likely to wager that the missile was of Russian origin, given to Ukraine military long ago, and seized by separatists in the Crimea conflict. Russia most likely trained the separatists to use it, but they did not launch it themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
The missile could very well be of Russian origin as Ukraine does not have such weapon manufacturing technology.

However, I am likely to wager that the missile was of Russian origin, given to Ukraine military long ago, and seized by separatists in the Crimea conflict. Russia most likely trained the separatists to use it, but they did not launch it themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am talking about where it was fired from. Not that it was a russian missile.

I am 99% sure it was a Russian made missile.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Okay then... Putin himself shot it I am sure... While riding a bear shirtless.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
It hilarious to watch people like yourself do carwheels trying to distance Putin from this.

No one is distancing anything... Think about the situation logically why the Fk would he order such a strike.

This is just a bunch of pro western propaganda... which has been in place for some time trying to incite cold war level style hate for russia.