GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Malaysian airliner goes down over Ukraine

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Anyways any more actual news before the political spin happens?

People are taking parts of the plane and keeping it in their backyards. Rebels aren't letting many near the scene. It's nighttime now so not much news to be expected until daytime.

Israel also invaded Gaza on a ground assault

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Pretty sure this isn't an Israel thread though... Meanwhile we should give back the land to the Native americans which "our forefathers" so delightfully murdered in masses oh wait....

razr390

Go Kart Champion
No. They like to murder innocent civilian people and children whose land they have robbed and don't give a fuck who sees it and who they kill.

Not Israeli nor Palestinian but the problem that this conflict faces is that when IDF has a command given down the line it is followed. The problem is that Hamas is "fighting" for Gaza when in reality they aren't helping Gaza nor the people at all. Hamas doesn't care about innocents they just want to show the world what's going on. IDF stopped attacks on Gaza to discuss a ceasefire and while IDF didn't attack, 50 rockets were fired toward Israel. There is no discipline on the Hamas side, in my opinion.

Maybe Gaza leadership wanted a ceasefire but the jihad radicals don't give a damn and shoot rockets anyways. The repercussions of their actions are unthought of because they are willing to die yesterday for their cause. They don't think about the innocent Palestinians they just care about sending the message.

Also I'm not arguing what's happened in the past, but moreso right now. Israel is saying they don't want Gaza they just want to take out Hamas strongholds and armories.

Edit: the modern conflict has so many facets contributing to it than just "they took my land".

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Ive always been confused as to why the Jewish people were just given that land after WWII.

Shouldnt they have been given part of Germany or something?

If some government decided to give the land I live on to someone because some other guy did them wrong, id be pissed too.

Just a cluster fuck

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Israel is one of the most legitimately founded countries out there. Not their fault the arab countries immediately invaded them, got their butts kicked and lost some land that grew Israel. Every one of their wars was started by someone else. If every country had to cede territory won by conflict the map would look very, very different.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Israel is one of the most legitimately founded countries out there. Not their fault the arab countries immediately invaded them, got their butts kicked and lost some land that grew Israel. Every one of their wars was started by someone else. If every country had to cede territory won by conflict the map would look very, very different.

:thumbsup:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
All of that is due to religious beliefs. Totally different than separatists in terms of starting a conflict. Though the results end up the same.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion

Nope.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion

How was it founded?

razr390

Go Kart Champion
All of that is due to religious beliefs. Totally different than separatists in terms of starting a conflict. Though the results end up the same.

Iraqi separatists (ISIS) though. They're basically fighting over the same religion...

Never understood people who kill others to get back at others in the name of religion... But that's none of my business